Author Topic: Community Appreciation  (Read 1685 times)

SpicyDirt

Community Appreciation
« on: October 29, 2019, 04:02:12 am »
Hey y'alls!

I just wanted to start a thread that does not appreciate one specific person but appreciates the Feral Heart community as a whole. I have been playing this game since 2013, and I can tell you that in that time I have seen such a positive growth within the community. Everyone is always helpful and respectful to each other and I think that is an awesome thing for a gaming community!

I also want to appreciate the community for the fact that so many people have been able to find themselves because of the happy and helpful people within this community. Many people have been able to use this game to blossom in the real world. I do think that this game has an amazing effect that lets people become more comfortable in their skin, but I think that it comes from the people in the game rather than the game itself.

I have made many friends on this game from the many years that I have been here, and I know those friendships will last for a long time, but I also know that is true for a lot of others who play this game. People have found their best friends because of this game and the positive people who play it!

I do hope that this community stays as positive, helpful, and purely wholesome as it is now. It is such a welcoming community and it is hard to find groups like that these days! This positive community is what turned Feral Heart into what it is today.

So, Community Appreciation for all!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Community Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 09:42:35 pm »
FeralHeart I have to say is one of the best places I have ever been on the internet. Granted my shyness had kept me to myself most of the time I've been here, every single time I've reached out I've always received a helping hand. I've gone through some tough times with some people, but without this game I never would have met them and be given the opportunity to grow from those times.

This community has always been so helpful towards one another. Giving support, cheering each other on and just always making everyone feel like they're at home. It makes me so happy to see this vibe linger and continue on even through tough times. We truly do have an amazing community~
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 09:44:34 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 09:49:10 pm »
Thank you for the praise! The community appreciates you too :D

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 10:01:18 pm »
This was very nice and considerate for you to write this all for the community! This is so sweet of you. I feel also the same way about the community as a whole. It's a special place and even if it is different from the past, it still holds a nostalgic place in my heart. I know a lot of people can feel the same way about the support and kindness that has not changed since then. <3 I have been around since 2011 and I have seen almost every change here! Friends are a big part of FeralHeart as well because me, myself have found lots of amazing people; from roleplays, hanging out, etc. People can gain so much from FeralHeart if they give it a shot! I hope they community and game keeps up this direction and way because we wouldn't want it any other way. <3 I appreciate everything this game has done for me still to this day.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 10:08:05 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡