Author Topic: Unsure what to do  (Read 3707 times)

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
Unsure what to do
« on: July 07, 2020, 06:09:17 am »
As some of you guys know, i'm a MOTS now and I seem to be inactive on the forums and a little bit of FH. This is no hate at all, FH is an amazing game and deserves more members. However, because I am an adult and about to start college, i've got a lot on my plate. I will most likely be able to play FH still but it's hard when it just doesn't feel like how it used to. When i'd get on it's nice to see people but I feel like i'm not doing much for myself and i'm tired of just sitting there most nights. And about the forums, it's because I usually don't know how to respond to certain posts as i'm not too experienced on help threads and I don't like to post random things. It's taken time away from other things I could do. Once again, no hate, it's just how I feel. If a break comes it'll most likely be in late August. My birthday is the 21st of August so i'm hoping i'll still be around then to maybe have a party or something. It will be my 20th birthday! I'm also excited for the summer party event. I don't think I could ever leave now as I am a MOTS now, planned a party, and wouldn't want to just leave you guys. I love you all <3

Also, I had no idea where to post this so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:25:00 am by faewyn »

Siggy by danysaurus

SpicyDirt

Re: Unsure what to do
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 06:23:50 am »
Take your time and care about yourself first. Starting college is a scary thing and you never know what it'll really be like until you start attending those classes and you get into the groove of things. School is to come first over this game.

I understand the boredness of just sitting in The Grounds doing nothing. There isn't much that can he done to change that other than getting more members online. I do hope that Tundra can help out a bit with that boredness at times! Just let me know if you ever wanna pop off to Kibou to roleplay and take a break from The Grounds!

You've done absolutely amazing as a MOTS member so far. You start new games, host amazing parties, and are an amazing host on the radio show. I'm not gonna lie, you've done so much in this community and have definitely made this a better place to be.

Whatever you do decide, just know that I will always be around if you need someone to talk to - whether it be about the game, starting classes, anything, I will be around to talk to you. <3 Now we gotta plan your birthday. ;)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 07:24:44 am »
Aye Faewyn, I'm sorry to hear you might be inactive, you're such a cool noodle. Working on your offline life is very important and I'm proud of you for making it to collage! I hope you have a wonderful time ♡♡

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 07:28:50 am »
Take good care of yourself, Faewyn.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 08:41:21 am »
There's no shame is putting your priorities first. I'm starting university next week and I know that I definitely won't have the time I used to to play video games and focus on my hobbies due to balancing uni, work and irl responsibilities. And I'm okay with that, because that all comes first.

You've done wonderfully for this community in your time here, and if you want to take a step back, then that's okay, you're allowed to do that. Just know we'll be here if you ever need to talk or want to hang out. Always prioritise yourself and your well being.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 11:51:14 am »
Completly understable. Take your time and care. We'll be always waiting for you if you'll want to back. If you'll ever want to talk, I'm on on Discord. You're awesome person, keep it up <333
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 02:20:06 pm »
my, im starting college too. ;-;
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 02:46:55 pm »
Aw I really hate to see this Fae, but I hope everything goes good for you and that you can come back to us someday!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 03:40:32 pm »
You’re fine Fae <3 We all have lives and important things to do, we can’t spend all our time and energy on a game 24/7. All the time and effort you have put into things around here is immensely appreciated though. With how things are I don’t blame you for needing to step away and take more time for yourself. College can get pretty overwhelming with all the weight of work on top of your other daily needs and duties. Do what’s best for you always! I hope all will go well with college and that you have a very Happy Birthday soon <3 Stay safe! We’re here for you always.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 05:47:25 pm »
It's perfectly fine, Fae! You just take all the time you need. FeralHeart shouldn't take up all of your time if you have other things you'd like to do. Breaks are important if something is rendering you unable to do other things. Your time here as MOTS so far has been absolutely wonderful and all of the effort that you've put into things are greatly appreciated, no doubt about that. I hope you have a wonderful borthday coming up! Nice to see a fellow August birthday holder haha. Stay safe out there! We're always here for ya~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort