Author Topic: Lol Bye  (Read 1466 times)

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
Lol Bye
« on: July 18, 2020, 07:52:45 pm »
While FH was fun its time to move on. Time to go to better places.

Let this be something for anyone who runs a game or group. It isn't you who makes it great. Its the community, without it you have just codes. Mistreatment or neglect of the community will only make them move on. The amount of bias judgement from the staff (Not all) is laughable, the lack of professional practice is a disgrace. You can see clearly the team does not talk with each, have no written out codes of conduct. All basic things for the team to go by when dealing with issues. The amount of personal emotion going into the actions a staff members carries out is honestly a great example of how not to run a game or group. If someone not involve in breaking rules gets banned only because they work as a team else where off this site with someone who was just banned isn't a clear sign the staff member isn't fit for the job I don't know what is. Personal emotions and views should never effect your work.

Using fake claims of hiding things for the safety of players is just a sorry excuse to get away with something, or just being lazy. The community has been endangered for years with lack of security updates to the game its self.

I would like to thank those that did lead as a responsible staff member and put all their heart and soul into doing their best for the members. Maybe one day I will once again see you lead and help others in new places.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Lol Bye
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 08:20:16 pm »
We all see There's something like apocalypse....
Bye. Be free & take care.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Lol Bye
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 09:44:47 pm »
Yeah, there has been some strong fights over and it's pretty sad. Take care in your way.