Author Topic: Shortcut to the Fluorite Plains (Ficho Tunnel)  (Read 9262 times)

Okami6

Shortcut to the Fluorite Plains (Ficho Tunnel)
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:06:37 pm »
Are you tiered of getting stuck in the water, or rocks? No worries, there is a shortcut to the Fluorite Plains portal..

1. Make sure, when you press Q you can move the character with the arrow keys. *If not, go to ESC>Options>Running Mode>Uncheck, or Check Relative mode.

2. Run at the wall when you first come into Ficho Tunnel, press Q, or W to do this.

3. As soon as you hit the wall, press Print Screen/SysRq. Some other computers may have them in different places..

4. Follow the path over in the Left side

5. Once you get to the end of it, it should cut off a bit where you go down in to, drop down in the left side.

I hope this helps you newbies,
Mist  ;)

Thierry

Re: Shortcut to the Fluorite Plains (Ficho Tunnel)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:38 pm »
i can't understand, that seems to be a hack to get in the top of ficho tunnel. O.O

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 11:30:46 pm »
i use that cheat all the time XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Okami6

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:46:51 am »
i use that cheat all the time XD
Me too..

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:25:54 am »
@ Thierry: it's not so much a hack as a glitch. If you press the print screen button when running at a wall, it will glitch you up onto the highest point. You can use the same technique when running back from Fluorite Plains. Since you can't jump up the waterfall, you can run at the wall, press print screen, and end up in the ceiling but above the impassible waterfall.

Okami6

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:38:18 am »
@ Thierry: it's not so much a hack as a glitch. If you press the print screen button when running at a wall, it will glitch you up onto the highest point. You can use the same technique when running back from Fluorite Plains. Since you can't jump up the waterfall, you can run at the wall, press print screen, and end up in the ceiling but above the impassible waterfall.
Yep, that explains some of it. Thanks for posting this, it might help a couple people more then me.. :P

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:15:17 pm »
You really shouldn't use that glitch... I believe I heard the mods say they didn't like it when people do that? But I'm not entirely sure... :P

Okami6

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 04:39:24 pm »
You really shouldn't use that glitch... I believe I heard the mods say they didn't like it when people do that? But I'm not entirely sure... :P
Oh, I didn't know that.. :\

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 11:58:42 pm »
i asked a mod and they said just don't use it to much o.e ive been going through the tunnel's because i somehow now love it
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 03:35:49 pm »

The love I feel for you right now can't quite be explained and your epicness surpasses all logical descriptions <3