Author Topic: Log in issues  (Read 4423 times)

SpicyDirt

Re: Log in issues
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 06:47:39 am »
Do you by any chance have another device that you could open the game on? Not just the Play Game tab, but the application itself.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 05:27:05 pm »
Haven't seen this addressed yet as you appear to have wifi problems, but-
When you say that the play game tab doesn't give you a message do you mean it just resets to the login form? Usually when that happens it means you miss-typed either your password or your username and doesn't actually log you in.

Other than that it appears your wifi connection might be too weak to handle the game in your flat- but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't affect your play game tab.

Could be wrong just offering my opinion- feel free to correct me on that.

Cilantro

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 05:30:26 pm »
Hey! I'm having the same issues with the user panel. I had to give my login info to a close friend to reset my characters unfortunately. ^^;

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 05:40:21 pm »
Hey! I'm having the same issues with the user panel. I had to give my login info to a close friend to reset my characters unfortunately. ^^;

I highly recommend not doing this in the future- however I do know that there have been some cases of the User Panel being temporarily unavailable to people. Just have to wait it out, usually only takes a day. If you're still having problems I suggest making a new thread since the problem on this thread has to do with the Play Game tab.

Cilantro

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 03:27:14 pm »

I highly recommend not doing this in the future- however I do know that there have been some cases of the User Panel being temporarily unavailable to people. Just have to wait it out, usually only takes a day. If you're still having problems I suggest making a new thread since the problem on this thread has to do with the Play Game tab.

I know. It shouldn't have take a day but oh well! Also I was just offering a solution :)

Offline Zametka

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2020, 06:48:48 pm »
Same problem except it works nowhere. The Big Help Thread advice did not help me. I have tried everything there and here.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 07:15:13 pm »
Same problem except it works nowhere. The Big Help Thread advice did not help me. I have tried everything there and here.

Hey there! I'd recommend creating your own thread about this issue so people can get to you faster. C: there could be a few fixes to this issue:
1. Have the play game tab open
2. Open the play game tab on a phone or a different device
3. See of the game itself works on a separate device

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »
Just adding onto what Spicy just said.

www.feral-heart.com/login
RETIRED.

Offline Zametka

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 06:26:00 pm »

Hey there! I'd recommend creating your own thread about this issue so people can get to you faster. C: there could be a few fixes to this issue:
1. Have the play game tab open
2. Open the play game tab on a phone or a different device
3. See of the game itself works on a separate device

Okay, I'll make my own thread.

I have tried all of those but they didn't work. (