Author Topic: Mate Center or mates in general?  (Read 1459 times)

Groogle

Mate Center or mates in general?
« on: October 04, 2020, 09:08:34 pm »
Personally, i haven't seen any Mate Centers around, but prior to the videos on youtube I know there were mate centers or "mates"

Were having mates allowed?

How did you guys handle mate centers?

Thoughts on the idea of users having mates?

I dont know I dont mind have a much of an opinion since I was around. I believe I would have had a mate if it was related to a rp. Otherwise, I dont feel really comfortable.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Mate Center or mates in general?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 11:36:15 pm »
Yea mates are allowed, while I don't have one for any of my characters they are allowed as long as you and you're mate don't suddenly go rated R!
I handle mate centers by joining them!
My thoughts on having mates is that they are A-OK!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 11:37:30 pm »
Yea mates are allowed, while I don't have one for any of my characters they are allowed as long as you and you're mate don't suddenly go rated R!
I handle mate centers by joining them!
My thoughts on having mates is that they are A-OK!

Thanks for your input, Oddon!^^

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 12:40:32 am »
Oddone's got it explained pretty well already =)

Mates are allowed, yes. So long as you keep everything between you two PG13, it's all good as anything explicit breaks our rules, even if it is "private" through group chat, parties, or whisper even. We want nothing to do with any of those things. They do not and will not ever have any place in this game as it is just not needed.

I handle Mate Centers by just watching them and the chaos that ensues lol I think I only legitimately joined a MC once back in Bonfire a couple months before the 1.16 update. It...it was an adventure lmao

I think it's alright if it's just fictional. Characters can have mates for RP and story purposes- there's nothing wrong with that. One of my characters had a mate before actually now that I think about it. I am uncomfortable with users using the term "mates" as they the players are together, though. That I see no need for personally.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort