Author Topic: Kanis Imperium is brand new and seeking members  (Read 1864 times)

Offline RedSouth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "It wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds."
    • View Profile
Kanis Imperium is brand new and seeking members
« on: November 24, 2019, 04:06:05 am »

Short brief summary
The Kanis Imperium was a large dominant, malicious, and a cannibalistic wolf pack that still strive to be a large unit than other packs around them. Kanis works on Intelligence, Stealth, Stamina, and Strength. They came a long way following in their previous leaders paw steps, Basterigous. Baster was a great ancient canine that had told many stories of his past which was legends. The legends were him dominating others lands but keeping peace within them as he did so. After he had passed away, the pack fell into chaos. But one day a new wolf had arrived in the lands; they were named Toriella. She was a strict ruthless lass that didn't take no for an answer. In her mind the answer was always violence. The pack liked the idea of this new wolf started to follow her path but some didn't which resulted in them being torn to shreds.  To be continued in role-play.

Basics

We are:

- New
- Semi-Literate to Literate
- Role-play Sample Required
- Mature 15+ (Due to violence, gore, explicit content, swearing, etc)
- Semi-Realistic & Realistic
- Active
- Mapless
- Ranked
- Tagged

Requirements

Roleplaying: You are required to at least post a Feral-Heart paragraph(which is a box full), while role-playing. If you role-play on discord try your best to make it as long as your brain can go. We all have writers block, so everything is alright don't stress over a post. <3

Character: Your character can NOT be an adult that is pup sized. They can be small but that is only if they have dwarfism, if you know what I mean by that. Neons are not allowed what so ever on your markings. Your allowed to have glowing markings but don't have it covering your whole body. Eyes, mane, paw pads, and tongue is acceptable.

We are still in the making but we will accept members still. Our discord is https://.discord./vvBZQtF If you have any questions please message me on discord RedSouth#9415 or join the discord. When you join the discord, make sure to say why you are there.

"We do not take no as an answer.."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:08:37 am by RedSouth »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Kanis Imperium is brand new and seeking members
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:33:34 am »
Briefly reading this - this roleplay seems interesting. The lore is written well and you must’ve spent some time creating this. <3 I wish you luck in gaining members and success.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline SinnersHell

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://sinnershell.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Re: Kanis Imperium is brand new and seeking members
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 11:27:09 pm »
I'm interested in joining- want to see how it goes. Tho the discord link isn't working for me.