Author Topic: Who introduced you to FeralHeart?  (Read 5515 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Who introduced you to FeralHeart?
« on: August 16, 2012, 06:30:05 pm »
So this is just a little topic I came up with. Who introduced you to FeralHeart? How did you enjoy it at first?

This probably what isn't exactly what happened, but this is atleast what I think.

So I was searching through Youtube looking at IT videos. I found a video about a game called Feralheart. I looked it up, and found the website. I eventually downloaded it, and at first, I didn't really know what to think about it. But now, I am addicted.

So how did you find out about the game?

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

SoulRevenge

Re: Who introduced you to FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:39:20 pm »
I played WolfQuest, hated it, found FeralHeart, loved it, and joined it.

'Nuff said x3

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 07:17:44 pm »
I used to play Wizard101 ALOT and one of my friends on there said she was getting bored of it and i said so was i. She told me about FH so i immediately downloaded it. When i first appeared in bonfire island i was all like woooaahhh. I was confused about the controls because they are SO different from Wizard101 lol. But i was so lost eventually i found my way around and have been playing ever since! ;D

You are amazing <3

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 01:56:38 am »
I heard about this game on The Endless Forest forums (of all things), and I heard about The Endless Forest on deviantART.

I'm also curious about Impressive World and Sanctum of Eventide, which I heard about here on the FH forums.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 06:23:59 pm »
It all started when one day I was doing some research online for a book I am writing about wolves. I some how stumbled into the weird section of Youtube and that when I discovered a game play video of WolfQuest. I thought it looked really cool so I looked it up downloaded it and I stayed using it for a while to RP etc. Soon enough another day came that I was searching up videos of WolfQuest gameplay on Youtube and I once again ended up in that weird section of Youtube where I found a bunch of videos about Impressive Title. Once again I thought it looked cool so I looked it up but sadly found out that at that time it had been shut down but that a new game from the same creator was being made called FeralHeart and that it had a group page on DeviantArt. I joined the group and watched it up until it finally was released and I got to be one of the lucky people on the first day of release :D! Back then the game was soo full of people and so buggy it was alot of fun... I had some great memories of those times ;)
Here's a throwback from my old account Korugoha: lol

... And that's the story of how I became a member of the Feral Heart family :) *Nuzzles to you all*

Zirconia

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 12:07:37 am »
I used to play on IT a couple years ago. The announcement came out about Feral Heart...then all we could do was wait. It was scheduled to come out at a certain time, but it was pushed back, and I eventually forgot about it. Then one day, I remembered it, searched it up, and BAM! There it was.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 03:27:57 pm »
I was stalking people on dA and came across HinaUchi's screenshots of Fh. I thought it looked epic and stuff so I found the website, downloaded it, and here I am :3
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 09:46:07 pm »
I was bored of playing my games and looked up some new ones and found this played it and will Here I am!

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 11:50:48 am »
@Bloo OMG U dont like w101 anymore? WHAT ABOUT AVALON .3. NEW WORLD WILL COME SOON BRO D:<

ANYWAYS, I was in w101 talking with my best friend and she was playing this game and I wanted to join. I thought I had to pay to play (ex. wizard101, pay to play) but I couldnt believe it. It threw me to a new world and now here I am  :)

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 12:20:07 pm »
found it through a friend who was playing, spurred on by inner dork and the need to troll on something while playstation home was down. i eventually got more into it beyond the trolling, obviously