Author Topic: Just in need of a little help.  (Read 2287 times)

Offline AssassinNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Floofuary
    • View Profile
Just in need of a little help.
« on: July 22, 2019, 10:38:45 am »
Hi y'all! Me just coming back from vacation and recovering from an illness, I have no idea what I need to do for the new Patch. I have Re-installed FH about 5-6 times now because everytime I try to log into the game, it keeps crashing and saying it's not responding. I have downloaded some animations, Legendary Markings and Legendary Items as it's what I always do before entering the game. I don't know if that is the problem or not. I do log in on the website so I don't think that's the problem.

So this is what I do:
I open the game, not the website.
Once it renders, I enter my username and Password.
Once I press Enter after putting my passwords in, the game instantly crashes, not allowing me to proceed any further in the game.

Friends is all I need in order to survive.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Just in need of a little help.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 11:10:13 am »
Hey Ninja! As of right now, any animations that were created before our recent patch will crash the game. I currently am using the specified items and markings, so I don't believe those mods would be causing the issue.

There's a tutorial made by xSpirit on how to fix this issue, here~ Before going through the process of fixing your animations, try to look and see if the animation you want to use is already converted in Morgra's post directly under the tutorial.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:13:11 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 03:08:09 am »
when ever i go to play Feral Heart on my laptop OGRE Engine Rendering Setup always pops up and when i try to choose a character wor when i do it always says Feral Heart exe. has stopped working. Can anyone please tell me why this is happening to me
thank you
-Lieanna1011(Orca The Water Wolf)

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 07:23:50 pm »
why if the subject says just in need of a little help?

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 03:47:51 pm »
but i really need help otherwise i cant play the game that i love to play your basically saying that i cant have a little bit of help with my problem ?!

Rhakorra

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 03:50:16 pm »
but i really need help otherwise i cant play the game that i love to play your basically saying that i cant have a little bit of help with my problem ?!

Hey, hun!

If you need help and need answers, make your own thread! =3

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 03:59:11 pm »
why when all i need is just a little bit of help from someone, i'm really wanting to play Feral Heart

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 10:46:22 pm »

why when all i need is just a little bit of help from someone, i'm really wanting to play Feral Heart

No worries, you're more than welcome to ask for help, in fact we encourage it! I will say though that it is indeed best that you create your own topic c: Reason being is that it avoids any confusion on existing threads. Also, having your own thread up will benefit you too -- helpful floofs will see your problem and offer possible solutions quicker and thus it will be solved that much sooner!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 08:43:33 pm »
why should i even ask for help and i get this responses from fellow players is this what this fandom coming to?

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 09:08:41 pm »
why should i even ask for help and i get this responses from fellow players is this what this fandom coming to?

Hey there! I can assure you nobody is trying to blow off your question or anything. The reason we ask that you make your own thread is to prevent your question getting overlooked and so those in need help with their problem on this thread don't miss any responses related to their problem. This topic would be locked after they fix their issue so you may not get a chance to fix yours here.

Making a new thread would be much easier so we could dive deeper into the problem you are having and help you fix it, if you follow this link here you should be able to make your own thread for people to begin helping you!
If not, I suggest going to Game Help > New Topic and create your thread that way.

artwork by dehvina