Author Topic: My character's head turns invisible when in water  (Read 936 times)

Reindeer8888

My character's head turns invisible when in water
« on: August 10, 2019, 06:52:51 pm »
I was playing as one of my characters in game (Luan Loud from The Loud House) but something weird happens. When she touches her head in the water but not completely underwater, her head goes invisible and when she was completely underwater, her head was back.

My character outside water:

My character not completely underwater and her head goes invisible:

My character completely underwater:

I checked the preset material (preset_1.material) for the character but there's nothing wrong.

Problem solved: I turned off the water reflections and it worked, that means my characters’ body parts won’t go missing when not completely underwater.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:17:39 am by Reindeer8888 »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: My character's head turns invisible when in water
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 07:41:33 pm »
this is just a little bug on the games part. Do you have water reflections turned off? Or perhaps your missing a sort of material? But Being that this isn't your presets fault, I'd report it to the bug submission thread.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: My character's head turns invisible when in water
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 07:50:21 pm »
Does the preset's head have any sort of special coding? Such as scrolling markings, metallic code, etc? Presets containing fancy codes/effects like these commonly goof up when the character is underwater
Farewell everyone<3