Author Topic: :(  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
:(
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:28:00 pm »
I sad :(
My kitty recently ran away... and he has not came back...
so i have i giant sadface :(

Ill miss you Maxy :(

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:30:53 pm by ~Shadow »

SoulRevenge

Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:27:01 am »
D>
I hope Maxeh returns! He seems so cuute TT_TT

*Runs outside screaming "MAXY"

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 10:29:58 pm »
Ya...  Hope he comes back to... </3
His full name was Max-a-Million </3
It made be cry after he did not come back :'(

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 08:07:52 pm »
:((((((((((((((((((((( I Hope he comes back im a HUGEUBBER huge kitty fan :( -Prays-  OH AND BTW A person told me a cat runs away when danger is around and they come back within 5 years so Stay in that house maybe he will come back. :)
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 08:14:21 pm »
Oh no I'm really sorry to hear this ~Shadow :(. Sometimes cats leave outside though to go hunt or find a mate maybe he will come back when he is finished what ever business he is doing out there. If you live in a house try leaving his bowl of food close by the front door or call his name around some of the blocks. Maybe leave a window he could reach slightly open. Make some flyers for him with his pictures on it and tape them around the town or hand them out. I really hope for the best for you... another thing you can do if check the local shelter in case anyone has picked him up. Good luck finding him Shadow I pray that he just returns back home one of these days. He is a handsome cat.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:16:17 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 10:01:57 pm »
My mother's friend is a huge cat lover and often takes in strays. One day, one of her cats, Henry, ran away. When he didn't return, she went out to look for him. She looked for days and days and put up posters. Still, Henry didn't return and she gave up.
Months later, she looked outside to find a small, thin black cat roaming about on her lawn. It was Henry, thin, dirty, and fleabitten, but very much alive. She still has Henry to this day and he's fat and happy.

Have faith, cats are smart. He may not come back immediately but there's a good chance he will so keep looking. I'm sorry about Max and I wish you good luck!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 10:23:12 pm »
I wish you luck in finding Maxy.

Thierry

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:21 pm »
awww, they come back sometimes as it is already said.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 09:04:01 pm »
Thank you guys for trying to make me feel better...
I still believe his is out there, because no one posted anything on our city's website.
But the thing about it is, he ran away the day after we got a new cat... Maybe he felt left out or just didnt like that cat.. :(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 09:18:51 pm »
:( True maybe he didn't like the cat. Is the new cat male or female? If it was another male maybe he felt threatened or the female might have acted more dominant than him and forced him out... who knows really. It's always best to slowly acclimate a new pet into the house and allow the older ones to get to know it first. During this period you have to keep a close watch on how your older pet reacts to it to know if it's a good fit or not. Some animals get along and sometimes they don't. All I really hope for is Max's safe return. Please keep us updated if you get any good news. I will keep your little cat in my prayers friend.