Author Topic: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:. [Inactive since 24/12/2013]  (Read 7397 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Welcome to Dragonia.

Dragonia. A beautiful valley town. Full of life and love, and a bond between The Mistics and Dragons. The celebration tested that bond, giving the Mistics a Dragon of their own possession. The one night where no battles could occur, yet the hatred ran on, in one. Fermanken, the one and only Dark Dragon in the universe, cast out a threat on the Mistics. Challenging them to a mental yet scarring battle. The Dark Ruler gather his skill and set off, he began to invade their free-will. The Dragons were defeated, their hearts turned to stone, they sank. The Mistics did not know, the dragons killed off their holders and took over their valley. Fermanken came once they were converted, commanding them to war on all realms. Most of the realms had fallen, letting the dust settle in Dragonia they had chose to rule Pallimana. The Mistics who had no dragons were some-what safe, rebuilding their broken city. The remaining Dragons defended the survivors.
Two sides stand.
Which will fall?
Will you live in The Darkness or The Light?

You are either a Mistic or a Dragon, Dragonia Dragon or a Dark Dragon.
Every time the four moons align, there is a meeting.
Between the two sides, no battles will ever occur on this night. If they break the truce, a dragon will die a most painful death.
This aligning happens every month, they journey to the realm separating them and discuss things going on in their realm. If the truce is broken, a mighty and undefeatable force kills a high rank dragon.

If you choose to be a Mistic(Human), you may have a power. These powers apply as types of dragons.^^
 ~Elemental Powers~

~Water~
 You have the ability to shape and control water. Your also able to conjure water out of thin air. The only weaknesses you have are, that you have to drink more often, deserts can be damaging if you stay longer then an hour.

~Fire~
You may change the direction of the flame. Your able to direct fire away from you, or make a forcefield around yourself. Conjuring fire is an easy skill. When you bite, your fangs heat up. Your only weakness is, water will be able to penetrate your shapes and forcefields.

~Earth~
Rise plants out of the ground like there is nothing to it. Summon flytraps to aid in battle. Rise and drop the ground to suit your tastes. Weaknesses for you are, droughts and dry-outs will weaken your powers. Darkness is not your friend, but your foe, your power is weak at this time and your defense is slim.

~Wind~
Pick wind speed up, and cause small tornados if you please. You have the power to make things float, glide and dive. Your weaknesses include, not being able to use your power to the fullest during storms and on hot days. your power is slightly weaker at these times.

~Other Powers~

~Telekinesis~
Move objects with a gesture of your hand. You are able to fly btw. ^^
~Ice~
You are able to freeze objects with a touch or a gesture. Conjure ice out of thin air, to aid or harm.You may shape ice as you conjure it. Your weakness is, deserts. They terribly weaken your power, hot days will do the same.
~Physic~
This power also includes mindreading and haunt. Haunt is the ability to put an individuals worst memories on replay. Telepathy allows you to send messages through the mind. Mindreading is simply mindreading. Teleporting! ^^
~Poison~
You may decide if your fire is poison gas, fire or sleep gas. Your claws release toxins into your enemy. You are like a snake, when you bite, toxins are injected into your victim. Weaknesses are, healing plants you must avoid, if you consume them they may be fatal.
-----------------------------------------------
~Rules~
1~ No godmodding, auto-hitting etc.
2~ You may have up to 3 charries. :3
3~Please be semi-literate to literate. Punctuation please.^^
4~if you have read the rules put "Fermanken in the other category of your App.
5~If you would like to perform an ambush, PM me. Battles will be scheduled by me, I will ask you to prepare.
6~OMG. Please no over-dramaticness, its just not fun.
7~You may have friends on the opposite realm. But keep it a secret from your side. Shhhhhh. ^^
8~Try to not use anime for your picture, if you are a Mistic.
-------------------------------------------------
~Application~
Name~ What is your characters name?
Gender~ Boy or Girl?
Dragon/Mistic~ Which one?
Appearance/Picture~ Mistics sometimes have odd hair colors.^^
Power/Type~
Weakness~ Be fair, minimum one, maximum three.
Light/Dark(Dragons only)~ Which side are you on?
Bio(Optional)~ What is your characters history?
Personality~ How does your character act?
Other~ Anything else?

------------------------------------------------

:Season:Fall: :Weather: :Palimana:Cloudy :Dragonia:Sunny: :Meeting:1 Week Away:
------------------------------------------------
~Locations/Realms~
~Realms are in a circle, means you have access to each.~

~Dragonia~
Full of meadows, fields and rivers, Dragonia has made a quick recovery. This is the most populated area of the realm, farmers markets and large farms are nestled here. If you travel deeper into the realm, you will find a quiet ever-so peaceful enchanted pond. The pond is surrounded by flowers, meadows, caves and ridges. This is not the only enchanted pond, no, there is one in each realm. The enchanted ponds gave the Mistics there powers when they young. Now it sees the future, and your past, most often. There is a castle in ruins near the lake, it's resting on the shore. Invaded by pond-reeds and small koi fish, is the first floor. Viewable from the second, its a very beautiful and interesting place.

~Pallimana~
This is what Pallimana consists of now, it used to be a wondrous built city. No Mistics lived her, none ever did. The ruins sit there, mocking all who worked hard making the city. The Dark rules over it now, consuming its beauty. The pond reveals the past, and nightmares. This is mostly covered with jungle with many open fields. All dragons sleep in the field grass, or the jungle shrubs.
~Desert Realm~
Challikan~ Mostly desert, is behind the realm of Dragonia. Climate: Hot, cool at nights.
~Field Realm~
Hallikoon~ Open fields, separating Pallimana from Dragonia. The Meeting takes place here at the castle of the Lost God. Climate: Warm, windy is most common weather.
Frost Place~ Consists of snow, permafrost and ice. Climate: Cold, freezing at nights. Snows every two days. Igloos are scattered, find one you have shelter for the night.

-------------------------------------------------
~My Charries~

Name~ Kataleena
Dragon/Mistic~ Mistic
Appearance/Picture~ Le picture ^^
Power/Type~Physic
Weakness~ High-pitch sounds.
Light/Dark(Dragons only)~ Light
Bio(Optional)~ Fill out later. Maa.
Other~ She is terribly afraid of the dark -due to the dragons attacking-, therefore she sleeps with a set of candles.
Personality~ Shy, daring, adventurous and sometimes likes to show off. She will defend if she feels she needs to, with her power of course. If she sees a cave, grab a torch and get ready!
Name~Midnight
Dragon/Mistic~ Dragon
Appearance/Picture~ Le picture ^^ You have to click it because it's the picture!
Power/Type~Wind
Weakness~ Storms, hot days.
Light/Dark(Dragons only)~ Dark
Bio(Optional)~ When young, she lost her family to Fermanken. He had cursed their souls, killing them slowly. When the celebration went on, she gained a Mistic. Life was smooth until she killed him, and began in the dark.
Other~ Not much, she visits the enchant pond often, to see the future.
Personality~ Stubborn, Outgoing, Daring. Is usually sensitive to others feelings, never means to harm anything. If threatened will attack.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:04:44 pm by Scallywag »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 03:18:25 am »
(May I join?)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:38:44 am »
Yup ^^
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:45:30 am by Katra »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Mistics of Dragonia:.:Dragon:.:Human:.:RP:.:Open:.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 02:58:48 am »

Name Acid
Dragon
Apperance pic ^^
Power poision
Weakness earth water ice
Light/Dark Dark
Bio Acid has always sided with the dark where she feels at home
Other she is covered in scars and has lost sight in her right eye from large scar
Personallity brave dark huge amount of pride

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 08:33:01 am »
Love it! Accepted! Would you like to wait for others, or RP now?
Would you like Acid to have Physic Powers too? Because he can. ^^
I have tweaked almost everything in the main post, I highly suggest you read over it.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:15:27 am by Katra »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 08:41:51 pm »
I guess start if that's ok with you o e thing Acids a girl sorry if I confused you I dident mean to )X I'm sorry

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 12:32:14 am »
[Sounds good, also please take time to read main post. I tweaked powers and stuff.]

~Midnight~
She stared blankly into space, watching the sun pass by. She much preferred the dark, the sun irritated her. The sun always made her scales glisten, but she hated being noticed. She slithered down the stone ruins, retreating into a crumbling tunnel. She was just small enough to fit, the small dragoness called this her home. The rain water slowly fell from the stone tiles above her. "Why must it always be wet, I've worked hard on these tiles" She placed them herself, impressed until the repeating annoyance. She noticed the sun-rays had faded away, telling her the dark had come. At night she always ended up showing off, because all the silence. She waved her paw, creating a small burst of wind. he small wind gust had soon transformed into a small tornado. Her power was strong, the small tornado had grown larger. It grew until it may be possible to see it across the realm. She stopped realizing her disaster would cause chaos if not shrunk. She began retreating to her cave, resting her head on her paws, she slowly drifted to sleep.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:36:45 am by Katra »

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 12:56:03 am »
                                                                                                    >ACID<
The dragoness crawled through the dark she liked the dark it fit her. All the battles she has been in toke place at night or in a cave by the time she stopped she noticed she had been in the light. Hissing she looked at the leaf's she shot out purple green acid mealting them Honecker they were touched

(Didn't know how to start)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 03:07:49 am »
~Midnight~
She heard a hissing sound, loud enough to awake her. "Its only life!" She was so tired, but she decided to leave her cozy cave. Trotting across the field, she eventually reached the hissing dragoness. "Hello, how are you? And why did you interrupt my slumber? I love that you removed those pesky view blockers, but I'd appreciate if you were quiet about it!" She flew off with a hard flap of her wings, the movement created a small gust of wind, blowing the plants back. She soon went higher than the clouds, enjoying the dark night sky. Stars shone bright this evening, more than ever. It was lovely this night, but she only seemed to notice the clouds. Midnight spiraled through the cloud, plummeting towards the ground. The clouds began to circle after each other, soon after creating a twister. This was a trick any dragon could pull off, but this twister was harmless. It did not move, it only twirled in place. When she landed, she walked slowly to her cave. She scratched the walls daily, to record all her journeys and adventures. Her claws ran over the stone wall, she drew herself, diving towards the ground, followed by a spiral. She was still tired, she curled up and slept, once again.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 05:23:14 am »
                                                                                                       >ACID<
      Flapping her wings when the dragoness flew away Acid growled. She looked around at the plants wondering if any of them were healing she spat out her piosion. The plants sreveled and turned to nothing as they were struck, walking away she stared up at the sky seeing the bright stars she climbed up onto a cliff and jumped off. She quickly opened her wings as air carried her into the night sky. She spirled up farther into the night sky she dodged clouds and clawed at them remembering the times when she was little getting tired she drifted back to the ground. She landed on a smooth glinting stone she curled up on the stone and quickly fell alseep. Walking though a large forest she looked around and saw all her past battles the dragoness flinched away from every harsh attacked that hit her and one by one the scars she had obtained through the years started to ack much worse then when she got them from her memory. Shakeing her head furiously she started to run through the dark dreadful memory's. Jolting to a stop in front of her was that fateful day when she lost her sight in her one eye, looking away from the dreadful moment the dragoness jolted awake huffing g from the experience.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!