Author Topic: Whole Staff Team Appreciation  (Read 3690 times)

SpicyDirt

Whole Staff Team Appreciation
« on: June 10, 2020, 09:58:33 am »
I'd like to take some time to appreciate our amazing staff team. Being a MOTS member has given me the opportunity to work closely with the staff team and get to know them on a more friendly level than a lot of the other community members have with them. This has also given me the opportunity to see what the staff do on a day-to-day basis, and honestly, a huge kudos to the whole team. You guys really do a lot for the community even though sometimes it goes unnoticed. I'd like to say thank you to everyone on the staff team for everything that y'all have done. (I'll do this by the ranks of the staff, heh)

Razmirz: I have written a whole separate praise board for you. You honestly deal with so much from this community and I honestly look up to you because of that. You don't seem to let anything get to you. While I haven't interacted with you a whole lot, I am still incredibly lucky that I got the opportunity to work with you.

PrettyReckless: Similar to Raz, I didn't interact a whole lot with you but you have a lot of respect within the community and that is most certainly something to look at! You're a very friendly person and I am happy that I got to interact with you!

LordSuragaha: You are such an amazing person. You're one of the staff members that I have interacted with the most and I am incredibly lucky for that. Thank you for everything that you have done for me and thank you for the encouragement when I was struggling a bit. You are truly a godsend.

Warriorstrike: I haven't interacted with you much, but I do remember when you were first elected as a MOTS and then got promoted to MiT. I looked up to you a lot when that happened - and don't get me wrong, I still do - and I have a lot of respect for you.

Lucius: I have worked with you slightly but I haven't personally interacted with you. You do a lot for this game and put a lot of hard work into them. For that I respect you and your work. I absolutely love what you have done with the game.

Morgra: You are a very sweet and friendly person and I can't help but stare at your preset. While I haven't interacted with you a lot, every interaction I have had you have always been so happy and friendly. You're so positive about this game and I admire that about you!

Kerriki: While we haven't interacted much you are such a sweet and caring person. You came to my rescue in all honesty in some recent happenings. I always see your name around in the help threads and it is relaxing to know that you are always there to help those in need.

Bloo.: I was so excited to see your name on the MiT list. We never interacted much before, but I always looked up to you as I always saw you helping out in the threads. Getting to work with you has been a blast and I do hope that I can continue working with you in the future.

Ame88: Oh my lordie Ame. You are a godsend just like Sura. I swear I have bothered you the most out of all of the staff members and you have always been friendly and unbothered. I really appreciate you for everything that you have done for not only me, but the community as a whole. You are a great MiT and I know that you will be a fantastic full moderator. Thank you for everything that you have done for me and the community.

Lady_RavenRose: I haven't interacted with you much but I love how involved you are in the community. I am happy to see you apart of groups in the game and that helps a lot when it comes to bridging the gap between community and staff.

VortexAlive: I am not gonna lie, you used to really intimidate me, but being in Modoru with you and getting to work along side of you has definitely changed that view. You have what is best for the community on your mind at all times. I'd also like to thank you for helping me out with recent happenings.

All of these people are absolutely amazing and I am incredibly lucky to have been able to work along side you all. While my time as MOTS has come to an end, I feel like I have come out of this all with new friends and a deeper understanding as to what goes on with the staff. Thank you all for everything you guys have done, and thank you for accepting me and for your undying support for this game and the community.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Whole Staff Team Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 01:48:52 pm »
Agreed

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:20:12 pm »
All of their hard work is very appreciated. They are amazing persons and would like to maybe meet them sometime.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 02:27:32 pm »
Completly agree. I haven't met some of staff in game (yet) but they're really awesome people. I'm proud to have staff like that, love <3
On new account Aiiokia

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 02:37:17 pm »
Thanks to all the staff for their hard work! :D
I also feel that it goes unappreciated by "certain parties".

Cilantro

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 03:29:48 pm »

WDYM? :)

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 03:34:01 pm »

WDYM? :)

Hey y'all. Do you mind throwing that into DMs? I would like to keep this topic positive and free from arguments. c: I do apologize - it is not my intention to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable/attacked.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 09:22:02 pm »
Thank you for the kind words.
I am sure I'm not the only one on the team who needed to hear this.
RETIRED.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 10:39:46 pm »
D'aww thanks! It means a lot knowing that our efforts aren't going unnoticed and I'm sure everyone on the team will appreciate this. <3
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 11:09:17 pm »
It was really sweet of you to put this up Spicy<3 It was really nice reading this!!
Farewell everyone<3