Author Topic: Undertale's entire Underground?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Undertale's entire Underground?
« on: March 25, 2018, 01:43:00 am »
I know there's a very nice ruins map that I've seen some screenshots of, but would anyone maybe be willing to make the rest of the Underground? I'd like to do a roleplay using actual areas of the game but I'm somewhat limited. I could try to help anyone who's up to the challenge, and even though I'd use it for a roleplay, I'd be fine with it as a public map as well.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale's entire Underground?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:41:05 am »
bump~
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline FriskTheRisk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Also known as BlazeTheLioness
    • BlazeTheLioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 10:30:59 pm »
(Not sure if this would be necro-posting as I'm actually answering that request, sorry if it is x.x)

I could have my try on doing those, I happen to know the map you're referring to and honestly, it's sad it seems to have been discontinued x.x However, to avoid lag I would have to separate them in smaller maps (One 'map' for the ruins, another for Snowdin, etc). My knowledge on making/converting meshes is limited, though, so I might need help to create or find objects for it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:34:17 pm by FriskTheRisk »

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 02:42:50 pm »
(Not sure if this would be necro-posting as I'm actually answering that request, sorry if it is x.x)

I could have my try on doing those, I happen to know the map you're referring to and honestly, it's sad it seems to have been discontinued x.x However, to avoid lag I would have to separate them in smaller maps (One 'map' for the ruins, another for Snowdin, etc). My knowledge on making/converting meshes is limited, though, so I might need help to create or find objects for it.
Sorry, I've been away from FH for a while but I believe if the topic still remains unsolved that it's fine to post on them!

But yeah! It'd be in separate maps, it'd be a lot easier to manage. Sorry I didn't specify back then. I'll reply further in messages! ^v^