Author Topic: New patch unable to download  (Read 946 times)

Offline avery510

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New patch unable to download
« on: June 10, 2021, 03:00:24 am »
So I am a coming back member from the old days, redownloaded the old version then attempted the new patch and nothing happens when I click it. I tried the mediafire link and freaked my computer out with a ton of junk and I had to go through and delete a ton of crap. Is the new patch link going to be fixed for I really badly want to play once again.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: New patch unable to download
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 03:11:30 am »
Ello! When you downloaded the new patch from the Downloads page, did you make sure to move the .exe you downloaded into your main FeralHeart folder? You'll need to download and install FH (if you haven't already of course), then move the new .exe file into the main folder. I find it best to delete the .exe that already is in the folder after downloading, then move the new .exe over.

Also, welcome back to FeralHeart~
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 03:13:05 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline avery510

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 04:58:19 am »
thank you! I believe I have it figured out just now is saying "failed connecting to front server" is that on me end?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 05:41:08 am »
Awesome!! If you are not using the Play Game tab, then yes it's on your end. You'll have to log into the Play Game tab >here< and keep the tab open while you play in order to connect, and stay connected~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort