Author Topic: issue with login page...  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
issue with login page...
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:21:03 am »
Ever since FH put up a login page to help with no hackers, it has caused FH to lag and crash often because it requires the website to be open. It is extremely difficult to play the game, and I often spend more time trying to log in than actually playing. Please find an alternative soon.

Preach

Re: issue with login page...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:24:11 am »
-Either use this link http://feral-heart.com/login/ or click "Play Game" in the right side of the site menu.

-Login to the account you wish to play on by providing the correct details.

-Give it a minute to connect and then launch your FH game client and login through there with the same account.

-Keep the tab and browser open during the whole time you play Feral-Heart.

Questions & Answers (Q&A)

Will the login tab stay forever or will we be able to login normally again sometime?
As of now, this tab is here to stay. We understand it might not be optimal for some users and might cause some hassle, but it's for the better.

Will I be able to sign in to multiple accounts at once?
You are able to sign into several accounts at once, however you might need to use different browsers to connect to more than one account at once. Download Firefox, Chrome, Opera or any other browser of your choice and run it in tandem.

It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

Hope this is the answer for your question. ^^'

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
Re: issue with login page...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 10:19:24 pm »
As Preach said, it may not be quite convenient but its for the better.
If you continue having log in troubles maybe try contacting a meme of staff that can help c:
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "