Author Topic: "Play Game" front server login not working/reacting.  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Juriia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ?
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • JuriiaRii
    • View Profile
"Play Game" front server login not working/reacting.
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:53:50 pm »
Hello everyone! ?

First of all, I'm sorry for making this, probably unnecessary thread. I've been trying to find answers, but I've either just gotten overwhelmed with info or not running into exact same problem! So I'm sorry if it's already been answered a lot!
Hopefully I can make this simple enough to not waste your time too much!

Issue: My issue is accessing to the front server. The website is not letting me go through the "Play Game" login. When I press "log in", it's like nothing happens, it keeps me on same page. Same issue happens when I try to log in to the User Panel.

Issue #2: I did read that I could try switching browser, but when I do that the site tells me I'm either using wrong password/user, or the account doesn't excist. So that option is kind of not avaliable for me. I'm 100% sure I'm using the right password, etc!

Now I'm not really a computer-smartie, but I'm wondering if there's something in the background on my computer preventing me from doing this? Does anyone have an idea what I should look out for? (If there's a problem with this, could you help my not-so-smart brain and direct me to where I can find and solve the problem on my computer? haha)

Thanks in advance, and apologizes for bringing up a probably constantly-asked-for question!

Here's some additional info if needed:
- I don't really user a "proper" antivirus program. I'm using McAfee.
- This computer is relatively new and I don't think I've been on FH before on it.
- I use the firefox browser, and I tried Issue #2 on Chrome.
- This computer is a Windows 10
- I've tried to log in to the front server at different times, so it's not an internet hiccup!
- My internet connection works just fine!
- No adblocker is being used on this site.

Bonus: Site seems to be acting a little weird in general. The top part of the site still asks me to log in, while I'm already logged in, haha.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:58:53 pm by Juriia »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: "Play Game" front server login not working/reacting.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 01:07:30 pm »
Hello!

You do not need to log in at the yellow box (user panel) in order to get it to work.

Make sure you have installed the recent and updated FH client.
Try using Firefox or Opera, neither seem to cause issues for me.
Make sure your internet is stable.
Double check so that your username and password does not exceed 16 characters.
RETIRED.

Offline Juriia

• Forum Newcomer
  • ?
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • Juriia
    • JuriiaRii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 01:13:01 pm »
I included that information in the "Here's some additional info if needed:" part of my post

Here's some additional info if needed:
- I don't really user a "proper" antivirus program. I'm using McAfee.
- This computer is relatively new and I don't think I've been on FH before on it.
- I use the firefox browser, and I tried Issue #2 on Chrome.
- This computer is a Windows 10
- I've tried to log in to the front server at different times, so it's not an internet hiccup!
- My internet connection works just fine!
- No adblocker is being used on this site.

so I've really tried everything you listed already, I'm afraid. <:/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:14:33 pm by Juriia »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 05:38:50 pm »
Adding some additional info ^.^
If you already tried everything / including downloading the newer FH & made sure that no files were missing or actually got corrupted then it could be a few things:

- Internet. I noticed that you didn't list anything about resetting your router so you can give that a shot? Sometimes doing that can actually get the game to work in case it was your internet.

Running the game as an administrator. Right click the icon of the game and then click 'Run as Administrator'. It helps some floofs out so it might help you out as well.

Cloudflare. Judging on location of the user and since that whole cloudflare incident back awhile ago, users still have issues getting onto the game, especially users in Brazil. Even users that's out in Brazil so it could be a possibility that it's down for you in your area, location and hopefully it'll be up and running.

Cellular Device / Another Computer. Have you tried logging into your mobile device / another computer if you have o maybe that'll clear it up for you so you can get on.

Hopefully I'm not missing anything but good luck ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline XxJuriiaxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 06:08:58 pm »
(Currently having issues with my main account, so I'll be using this old, identical account to reply)

Sadly I don't think any of this helps me right now too much since you offered in-game help and advice (as in reinstalling, running as admin etc), when I'm looking more for help to solve a site issue! The game itself, file wise and such works as it should, so no worries there!

But as for trying other devices and such; it acts just like issue #2 ;telling me I'm either using wrong password/user, or the account doesn't excist. And once again, I'm 100% I'm using the right password, capitals etc. :> But I could probably try again at another time to see if the problem remains.

It would still be nice to actually manage to get ingame and fix the site login-port, haha!

Offline XxJuriiaxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • ?
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 05:55:20 pm »
It seems to be solved, fixed by nothing really..? So I'm guessing it's a forum-server problem or something that caused it.

Now I just gotta wait for my original account to get the email so I can change email... <B)

Feel free to lock this thread, staff! If it happens again I suppose I'll come back and talk about it.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 06:35:32 pm »
I'll lock this up for you, dear. Glad to hear that it's working!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.