Author Topic: "Play Game" Error  (Read 2424 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
"Play Game" Error
« on: June 02, 2018, 06:02:39 am »
Hey guys, this pretty much started YESTERDAY. when i tried logging into the game through the security login. But as i click enter/login, it resets the screen and i gotta type it in again... and it keeps doing that... Its not giving me warning that I'm banned. I messaged a staff and they said that I'm not banned or anything and that my login should be fine... well here i am trying to log in... and its not working, even when i rebooted my laptop, and let it die. it still refuses to log me in.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: "Play Game" Error
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 08:04:01 pm »
That happens with me to - having to go through the log in twice before it lets me. I may be misunderstanding, but is that what your having issue with, the webpage log in? If so my best solution to offer is to get an adblocker
that could prevent any interference with the log in, or try a different browser - maybe even from a phone's.

Offline Kesea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • DaffoLily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 08:08:00 pm »
Whenever I try to log-in, it refreshes, too! I enter my account info, then it refreshes, but then I enter it again & it always works the second try. Is that the same issue you're having, or is it something where you CAN'T even log in at all & it keeps refreshing? If that's the case, I would maybe try a different browser, like Morqque suggested! The FH website was goofing up for me a few days ago & wouldn't let me do something, but then I changed browsers & it worked!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 10:53:54 pm »
I myself have to login twice as well. I believe our server master has been informed about this issue and will resolve it promptly.

As for
SenseiRei's problem:
  • Since you're using a laptop, try placing yourself closer to the modem, as this might give you a stronger signal.
  • Do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and make sure you have cookies enabled.
  • Disable any proxy settings you might have enabled.
  • Make sure there's no security software blocking the game.
    Quote from:
    Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."
  • You can also try logging into the "Play Game" tab from a mobile device.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 06:20:21 am »
That happens with me to - having to go through the log in twice before it lets me. I may be misunderstanding, but is that what your having issue with, the webpage log in? If so my best solution to offer is to get an adblocker
that could prevent any interference with the log in, or try a different browser - maybe even from a phone's.

1- I log in a thousand times and it refreshes.

2- i got ad-blocker applied... and it still wont do.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:05 am »
I myself have to login twice as well. I believe our server master has been informed about this issue and will resolve it promptly.

As for
SenseiRei's problem:
  • Since you're using a laptop, try placing yourself closer to the modem, as this might give you a stronger signal.
  • Do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and make sure you have cookies enabled.
  • Disable any proxy settings you might have enabled.
  • Make sure there's no security software blocking the game.
    Quote from:
    Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."
  • You can also try logging into the "Play Game" tab from a mobile device.

Whatever your implying doesn't do quite the exact same for mac. I know where you're going with this and i tried it... so far im just logging through my phone... yuck.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 06:23:29 am »
Whenever I try to log-in, it refreshes, too! I enter my account info, then it refreshes, but then I enter it again & it always works the second try. Is that the same issue you're having, or is it something where you CAN'T even log in at all & it keeps refreshing? If that's the case, I would maybe try a different browser, like Morqque suggested! The FH website was goofing up for me a few days ago & wouldn't let me do something, but then I changed browsers & it worked!

Attempted with: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge. Still no do... :/

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 01:52:23 am »
Okay so the login is REFUSING to work. PERIOD.
 And im annoyed using 2 devices at once. its a waste of electricity and time ;;

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 08:24:55 am »
OKAY! THIS IS A HUGE EMBARRASMENT!!! for some odd reason i was using the WRONG PASSWORD!!! idk why, and IDK HOW IT CAME TO BE??? but i went through my long list of old passwords and one of them was the TICKET!!! so now... a message to the staff, whoever could be a dear to close this, cause this issue is solved ♥️🐾

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 01:15:12 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this as your issue was solved. c;
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.