FeralHeart Creations > Art Gallery

Misako's work.

(1/2) > >>

Misako:
Hello! My name is Misako, and I was told to make an art blog here.
For the rare occassions I make FH-related work. Hmhm.

So let's start with the first one I made.

Ah yes, back in IT-times, Gehirn, the one at the right, still had horns. The lion at the left, that I was too lazy to colour, was an attempt at drawing Vee's Virgil. Yay!

In IT I only had one main-character, and I guess that will likely be the same here. If I ever become an active roleplayer that is. I do like roleplaying, but uhm.. Perhaps this community is too big for me.
But the character I am talking about is my Suidence.

Since I only just started with felines, this is heavily referenced from a cougar image. This one! Ah yes, I am not too ashamed to show that I am still learning. Although it would've been better to start with an image from the side, aw. This isn't the only image I used though, but likely the most prominent one.

Anyway, Suidence is face-structure and body-structure wise, based on a cougar. But he is fairly a lot larger as one.
Rambling.

Hopefully I'll upload more here in the future!
See ya around!

Oh, and for those interested, this here is my deviantart.

Vee:
*Facechews a Suidence*

I reallyreally love how this came out, you know that. <33333

Sarine:
Very nice artwork, Misako, I especially love your first one. :3 The expression, and the dark colours. (: <3 You did a good job, I'd love to see more of you! c:

Melchom:
Suidence is tha'bomb :0 Your artwork is good, it's a nice style. <3 Well done! :D

Avani:
Woah  thats amazing!
Love your work :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version