Author Topic: How To Add Different Music In Feral Heart  (Read 3069 times)

R3d-Cupc4ke

How To Add Different Music In Feral Heart
« on: October 11, 2019, 04:15:22 pm »
Tired of the same old music being played on Feral Heart? Do you want to replace it with songs that YOU enjoy? Well, ya came to the right person 'cause I'm gonna teach y'all how to do this. It's actually very easy. :3

REQUIREMENTS: YouTube to MP3 https://ytmp3.cc/

~STEPS~
(You can skip 1-3 if you already have music)
1. Go to YouTube and find a song that you want to download.
2. Now, go to the YouTube to MP3 converter link that was given to you above and copy and paste the link to the YouTube video into the bar thing on the site, hit convert, and wait for it to convert the video to an MP3.
3. After that, hit the blue download button and save the now converted MP3 file to your Music folder or anywhere where you save your music.
4. Once you have done that, go into your File Explorer and find the song you just downloaded. Copy and paste the song into Local Disk C:>FeralHeart>media>music.
5. Now rename the actual song to any of the .mp3 files in the Feral Heart music folder. For example, if you wanted to change the song when you first enter FH, rename the song you've downloaded to title.mp3. If there's a popup that asks you to replace the file, click "Replace files" or whatever it says and bam! You got yourself a different song playing for the first song when you enter Feral Heart log in screen.

I hope this helped you guys in any way. Also, if you want to replace the default songs while you play the game in gameplay, REPEAT THIS PROCESS. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask/talk to me about it whether it be in the comment section here or PMs. Anyways, hope you guys have a rad day!
8)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 06:22:19 pm by R3d-Cupc4ke »

SpicyDirt

Re: How To Add Different Music In Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 04:29:59 pm »
Thank you for this!

This will be very helpful for everyone who is looking for something different when it comes to music!

R3d-Cupc4ke

Re: How To Add Different Music In Feral Heart
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 02:48:29 am »
Thank you for this!

This will be very helpful for everyone who is looking for something different when it comes to music!

You're welcome! ^-^