Author Topic: Preset Project: Calling all preseters!!  (Read 1322 times)

Offline FreakAccident

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • http://tophatlady.deviantart.com
    • TortDoll
    • FilthyDrood
    • View Profile
    • Primitive Call
Preset Project: Calling all preseters!!
« on: February 26, 2017, 02:02:28 am »
TopHatLady here!!

Hey guys, I have been planning for a long time now to start a sort of chain-of-challenges for preset makers. They will be given a specific challenge with preset makers (and in most cases, a dead-line) and they will be judged based on various things each challenge. I am currently looking for contributors - those who would like to judge (we will discuss how to judge and what exactly we will be judging) as well as rewards for each challenge. If you'd like to just contribute rewards that would be fantastic too, art, points, money, you name it!! I want to make this big, and an opportunity for people to advance in their preset making skills and receive advice from the judges, as preset making is more than just "cool designs".

Thanks in advance, note me or comment!! Prefer judges to have Skype, discord (you do not need an app for discord!!), or some form of active communication. c:

P.S: If you do not feel you're qualified to judge, don't worry, I will tell you how exactly I plan on judging each challenge and what we're judging based on, and you'll follow along the "guidelines" so to speak. You do not have to be a preseter to be a judge!! Perhaps I'll give out rewards to judges, too.

My dA + Journal: http://tophatlady.deviantart.com/journal/Preset-Project-Contest-Contributors-Wanted-665599830#comments
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:13:16 am by FreakAccident »
No, I'm not new.
DeviantArt | TopHatLady
Connection Issues? Click me!
Sig By Arborath

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Project: Calling all preseters!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 03:25:00 pm »
Moving this over to the Community Activities Hub c:

This sounds like a really neat idea! Wish you lots of luck on it!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.