Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Community Activities Hub / FH Easter Art Contest
« Last post by DylanCheetah on March 16, 2024, 12:49:44 am »

Spring is in the air. Rabbits hop all around. Eggs are hidden oh so carefully. And baskets of candy abound.

Contest Rules:
* Draw and submit one picture to be judged.
* All submissions must be posted before April 6th, 2024
* The winners will be announced at the Easter party on April 6th, 2024
* All entries must be your own work.
* No AI art will be accepted.

Prizes:
The top 3 participants will each receive their choice of custom art of their character, a custom preset, or a custom map.

Easter Map:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bI8HjoA-KAccHyztJjy_v1mtNqYO6PYt/view?usp=sharing

Game Help / Re: Regarding the back mane file name
« Last post by D-ead7Dog on March 15, 2024, 11:27:20 pm »
Looks like somebody else had this problem so i'm snagging the comments from there:

"Try replacing your materials folder (FeralHeart\media\materials) with this one:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZBFBvfWOlChOO47p1MxnBwXAFaqC4DBz "
« Last post by Rafe-dreams on March 15, 2024, 08:17:21 pm »
I have Fmanelight, fmaneshade, fmanemask, and fmanemask 2 already readded. (photo of what the issue I am having looks like. The texture is the updated tearless texture) 
« Last post by D-ead7Dog on March 15, 2024, 06:38:15 pm »
Hey Rafe-dreams!
You can find a good chunk of the texture files for the characters models in Feralheart>Media>textures>masks!
[I also believe that might have been where something is missing]!

When dragging files over i'd def keep my eyes peeled for fmaneLight, fmaneMask, fmaneMask2, fmaneShade. Could be any of those.

If this doesn't help I can download the texture pack you downloaded and take a look at it myself :3
Game Discussion / Re: How Old Are The Floofs In FearlHeart?
« Last post by deadwing on March 15, 2024, 08:45:45 am »
I'm 23 and I started playing when I was 10. I have the same icon still I don't think I have the file on my computer
Game Help / Regarding the back mane file name
« Last post by Rafe-dreams on March 14, 2024, 10:33:03 pm »
Hi! I just wanted to ask what the default file name to the back mane is? I'm downloading a new texture pack and I'm trying to fix the back mane being all white ( I have them stored in a backup file) (I also will provide a photo of the problem if needed!)
Forum Games / Re: Who can post last?
« Last post by Oddonelynx on March 13, 2024, 11:35:32 pm »
Reply to my forum threads nubcaex
Game Help / FeralHeart title font
« Last post by oliveyeen on March 13, 2024, 10:40:04 pm »
hi! it's been a while :)
so i'm currently developing a fh-inspired story, and i wanted to make a mockup of the story's title and chapters for it by using the font used in the title art in-game (one with the splash art of the lion and wolf on the opening game). i haven't been able to look for the font used aside of the fonts used for the text, so i'm wondering if the title art used a font, or if Kovu made it from scratch? any help would be much appreciated!
« Last post by LadySigyn on March 13, 2024, 07:31:24 am »
« Last post by Azurain on March 13, 2024, 01:36:57 am »
I got...lots....of eggos
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]