Author Topic: A quick question!  (Read 1403 times)

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
A quick question!
« on: May 04, 2018, 06:20:47 pm »
I don't know where to post it,but I really need someone to reply.It's about Wolf Soul,that its server is down...When it will come back?I heard that is coming back in June,is it true?

Offline kewlkiera

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • kewlkiera.exe has stopped working
    • View Profile
Re: A quick question!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:57:03 pm »
As someone who has had contact with the new owner of Wolf Soul from its last release (Warr), as Kino has left the project in their hands, they have no plans whatsoever to bring it back. From what I recall there was a substantial amount of data loss which included player info for their currency, pets, items, quest progress, etc. and they also figured there were a lot of other bugs that still lingered in the game, which would have made it an unstable mess if they had tried to bring it online again.
However, if you want to keep in the loop on Kino's next project, you can always subscribe to their YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKinoWolfxX

I'm not sure who told you it'd be back in June, but seeing as both the Discord is deleted and the forum is in Maintenance Mode with the note of: "Game is closed, my dudes, ..." I really wouldn't count on any sort of rumors that it's coming back unless it's directly from someone who legitimately works on that project, which, seeing as Warr was basically the only staff, would dispel any and all of them from anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 05:00:22 pm by kewlkiera »

Offline epithelia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: A quick question!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:46:33 pm »
Thank you very much,kewl.
I wasn't very sure.. :)