Author Topic: Best IT servers?  (Read 4718 times)

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Here comes the Wild Dog Inu!
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Best IT servers?
« on: September 30, 2018, 09:21:47 pm »
I love FH but I hear there is a lot of good active IT servers out there to play and I'd really like to try them out. Mostly because a lot of them have way more customization for species/characters and customizations is my favorite thing in a game.

I tried out Last moon I believe yesterday and it wasn't too customizable regarding hair and tail and such. At least from what I saw but IDK entirely. A few years ago I played on a server and it was really great and had plenty of options to choose from for characters and it was fantastic but i cannot remember for the life of me what its called ;_;

Anyway, comment down your favorite servers because I'd like to play them in my free time

Signature and avatar art by me

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Best IT servers?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 09:28:11 pm »
These are in no order of favoritism, but they are the best of the best (in my opinion).
Dragon's Den
Dawn of Eternity
Tribes of the Wild / Impressive Title by Tigg
Azoptaos
Okami no Tochi / Land of Wolves
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 09:33:32 pm »
I don't play any other servers but I was interested in Primitive Call for a while. I played a little bit of Cereal Soup as well. I am not sure if PC is still active or not but giving them a look up might be an option! As for any others, I have never played.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 09:35:12 pm »
I don't play any other servers but I was interested in Primitive Call for a while. I played a little bit of Cereal Soup as well. I am not sure if PC is still active or not but giving them a look up might be an option! As for any others, I have never played.
Primitive Call is still in development. ^w^

Other things that are in development, still are of course Cereal Soup (released on Steam) and Impressive World. Not to be confused with the IT server, of course, which is no longer running.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 09:38:09 pm »
These are in no order of favoritism, but they are the best of the best (in my opinion).
Dragon's Den
Dawn of Eternity
Tribes of the Wild / Impressive Title by Tigg
Azoptaos
Okami no Tochi / Land of Wolves

OO thanks for this list, Wolvie! :3

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 09:38:56 pm »
I keep hearing about cereal soup. I think it might be worth me checking it out. sounds interesting!

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 09:42:57 pm »
some of the ones i play are:
Dawn of eternity; this one's honestly my personal favorite. i've went on about it before, but the models are just so unique to the game and the staff are really nice people. whatever you mean by customizable, it doesn't have that many manes or markings and such but you can get your presets uploaded to the game by mods. presets are also extremely easy to make on there (in my opinion). I'm probably just really biased but this game, i can not stress it enough, needs a lot more attention. it's also the sister game to last moon but even better.

Dragon's Den; not sure what positive things i got out of this one, but they do have dragon player models and unique looking maps.

Reflection of Spirits; despite the server occasionally being offline, they do have a variety of markings and manes to choose from as well as a leveling system but i'm not sure what it does other than show a number. the models are pretty nice too.

Cereal soup; has lots of markings for different species and has a lot of unique features. the graphics are amazing depending on the settings you use for them, but the controls are extremely wonky if you're new to it.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 09:45:26 pm »
i recommend checking out Aoi Tenshi. the community is pretty active and there's a lot of events going on every week!
http://aoi-tenshi.ddns.net/

Calvary

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 11:00:05 pm »
There's one I know still being developed, but it looks really good! It's called Primal Legion, and their website is here! http://primallegion.boards.net/

You can also see their updates on their discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/xnswjbs

Offline kedasmo

• Curious Wanderer
    • Caramelshiba
    • Shiba Milk
    • Caramelshiba
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 11:02:10 pm »
There's one I know still being developed, but it looks really good! It's called Primal Legion, and their website is here! http://primallegion.boards.net/

You can also see their updates on their discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/xnswjbs
Yes i follow them and also registered on the forum! Its progress is looking awesome