Author Topic: Deltarune  (Read 1401 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Deltarune
« on: November 19, 2018, 05:01:25 am »
This thread contains potential spoilers. Read at your own risk.
As you may know, Toby Fox, creator of the world-renowned RPG Undertale, has released the demo for a new project he calls Deltarune. Many consider Deltarune to be a sequel to Undertale, though Fox claims it takes place in a different world. This is debatable, since Undertale characters such as Sans and Toriel appear. He also claims that making the full game is doable, but he can't do it alone. He will most likely turn to people he has worked with in the past, but he may also look for new people to work with. Don't get your hopes up - Fox claims, and I'm paraphrasing, "Please do not ask to work with me. If I want you to work with me, I'll ask you."
In Deltarune, we see many new faces, some of which seem oddly familiar to us. There's Kris, whom we play as in this new adventure, Susie, our favorite butt-kicking lizard, Lancer, a kid of spades and mischief, and Ralsei, a cute fluffy prince, among others.
I have made a Deltarune-themed bundle of presets, items, a podium, and even a new title screen, located here.

So how do you all like Deltarune? Do you think it'll be as good as its predecessor, or do you think it'll be even better?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 08:46:49 pm by KazeoLion »
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Deltarune
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 06:09:38 am »
It's pretty well known from Undertale that different timelines exist. Deltarune may simply be a different timeline but with the same characters.

It's also worth mentioning however that if you fight Sans in Undertale on the genocide route, he hints that he knows these different timelines. And after you finish Deltarune on Pacifist, you meet Sans again and he acts like he already knows you.

Couple of other fun facts for the people who may not know, if you rearrange the letters for Ralsei, it spells Asriel(Ralsei is Asriel though) and if you rearrange the letters to Deltarune, it spells out Undertale.