Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 4661 times)

Abstract_ookami

Ideas
« on: September 26, 2011, 05:53:13 am »
I was talking to a few people about different games, and I think Feral Heart is probably the best animal game I've played. We then started talking about what could make Feral Heart better.
Alot of people roleplay on this game, and I thought of something that would be good for us roleplayers in the games. I thought of a few other little things as well.

Ages in Character Creation.
(At first I thought of characters being able to have puppies but that would be too much.) People are always roleplaying as packs and prides, and you see the people with the tiny wolves and lions that are the pups and cubs. They don't really look very baby-ish. What about having like a pup and a cub model for people who play the offsprings in pirdes and packs? Then maybe a teen one and an old one. Just a little idea for all the roleplayers in Feral Heart.

I've seen alot of people say more maps. I do agree that Feral Heart needs a few more maps. Exploring the same four (I think it's four. xD) maps can get boring. Now, I know we have the map maker, but you have to get your friends to download the map and then sometimes something goes wrong, and then you have to try to help your friends out with whatever happened during to download.
Some people just don't understand the map maker very well and can't really make a map without asking 100 questions. (I will admit that I was one of those people.)

I also think we need a filter in Feral Heart. This is suppose to be a safe game for kids to get onto and play without seeing a bunch of people cussing and talking about inappropriate things.

I was also wondering . . . why do we have a Sky Maker that has weather but we never have weather changes in the game? Why is this? I'd like to see it rain sometimes. D:

One more little idea, and I will be done. I promise.  I'd like to see actions like wagging tails and heads tilting. I think that'd be cool. Maybe some actions like bowing (When dogs want to play, ya know? They bow down and wag their tails. c:).

Okay. That is all of my ideas and I hope some of you will agree with them and I hope that one day I'll see these in the game. ^^
Thanks for reading.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:57:03 am »
Very nice suggestions you have here. Honestly I disagree with the swear filter because, well, if we had a filter then people would think it's okay to swear. It's already against the rules and people who do it are banned if they're caught (so remember to take screenshots and send them to a mod/admin here on the forum if you see it happening!).

I'm all for the ages, maps, actions, and weather changes aswell. +karma for these good ideas c: Keep 'em coming!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:58:48 am »
The filter isn't really a good option. It just means that FH gives permission for people to swear, whether you can see it or not, and people ALWAYS find a way around it anyway. People should follow the rules, not be given a filter so they can bend them. If you catch people saying things you think are inappropriate report it to an admin.

*ninja'd*

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 05:59:59 am »
XD Ninja'd by the ninja wolffox~ -gives poor Kyu some karma to make up for it- <3

Offline StormNight

• Rak's Pimp ?
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65527
  • That's some nice sockssssssss you got there...
    • View Profile
    • Stormie's Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 06:27:28 am »
I second them all o3o... and i would love to see a tail waggin action xD that would be awesome
?~? ? ?Stormie? ? ?~?

I will never let you go
The halls with marble walls
Reflect my fear, my smile so insincere ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Abstract_ookami

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 09:26:15 pm »
I think you guys misunderstood what I meant by a filter. I meant that when people say anything inappropriate or cuss, the word would be blocked. How does that give people the idea that cussing and talking about inappropriate is okay?
I don't quite understand that.
And yes, I know I can report the people cussing but they shouldn't be doing it in the first place so I think a fliter would stop it. :/

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 02:50:22 am »
i dont think that there should be hunters in a map because that (MIGHT) make people lag and get dis conned or crash (what i get when its laggy as in bonfire).

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 05:29:08 am »
I think you guys misunderstood what I meant by a filter. I meant that when people say anything inappropriate or cuss, the word would be blocked. How does that give people the idea that cussing and talking about inappropriate is okay?
I don't quite understand that.
And yes, I know I can report the people cussing but they shouldn't be doing it in the first place so I think a fliter would stop it. :/

We know exactly what you mean by a swear filter, there is no other way to put a swear filter or anyway to get it confused. Here is an example of what I mean when I say swear filters don't work:

There actually was a filter on teh forum once, so this one roleplay group or whatever thought it meant swearing was allowed, and actually added, "swearing is allowed" in their rules. I told them to remove the swearing is allowed rule because it is STILL against the rules, despite there being a filter, but they basically just said no, saying that a filter meant they were allowed to swear. Of course, we eventually got them to remove the rule, but I think the filter was removed because it was proven inneffective.

Thus, filters don't work. People just assume it means they can say whatever they want.

Oh, and the fact that they shouldn't be doing it is the REASON you report them >.>

~~~~~

Oh, and this thread was dead, but seeing it made me want to rant again (The reason I never replied back before.)

And also... When was hunters ever mentioned in this post >.>
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:33:44 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 05:34:33 am »
Exactly, Kyu. If you provide users with a way around the rules, they WILL take advantage of it, no matter what the situation.