FeralHeart Creations > Meshes

Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION

(1/6) > >>

Astraea:
Hello everyone! I've noticed some confusion regarding which items are new and old so I've decided to throw the newest item pack link here for easy access. <3 No need to thank!

▶ http://www.mediafire.com/file/necyiedage9hnne/Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip ◀

▶ https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip ◀

These are not the OFFICIAL FeralHeart addon for items as these were made by different users, just compiled for easy access since they are the most common pack used. <3 There's are no virus's involved with ad.FLY. You simply press 'Allow' when it pops up in the left corner and then hit 'SKIP AD'. You hit allow again and you should be directed to the markings. If not, click the link provided and it will take you there. :>

If not done this way, you can copy the link address provided above, paste it in the search bar and click 'SKIP AD'. If it asks for allowing notifications press 'Allow'. It will not do anything and take you right to the link.

▸ You can find the download for Legendary Markings, here. ◂

"How do I download Legendary Items?"

When your download is finished, go to where you downloaded it to (downloads, documents, etc) and open the file. Once opened, you'll want to copy all of what's inside and head to your main FeralHeart folder. Once there, paste all of what you copied and make sure to click replace when it asks if you want to. This will not disrupt anything and simply overwrites the files so it adds the new markings!

Have fun and if you have any more questions or concerns feel free to post them.

Whisperingwaves:
This will be extremely useful for users whom are returning or newbies who are curious about the current addon packs available to them. Thank you for making this post! I'm sure it will come in handy.

~ Whisper

Astraea:

--- Quote from: Whisperingwaves on June 24, 2019, 04:07:00 pm ---This will be extremely useful for users whom are returning or newbies who are curious about the current addon packs available to them. Thank you for making this post! I'm sure it will come in handy.

~ Whisper

--- End quote ---

That's why I made it, love. <3 Thank you for your kind words. It's good to see you floating around every now and again!

Valar.Morghulis:
Aah thank you for posting this and the markings, I always search for them everywhere xD

cattails:
I've been looking for these! Thank you ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version