FeralHeart Creations > Meshes

Recommended Meshes + Accurate as of: 12/29/21

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ironic:
This is super duper helpful for map makers! Thank you for making this

PanzerWulff:
This is awesome, thanks a bunch for these lil gems. :)

SpicyDirt:
Thank you for putting this list together!!

toonanimals317:
Extremely helpful thread for any map makers that have been actively making maps, or map makers that are just starting out! I'm not a map maker myself, but I can only imagine how much use this thread will be to those that are.

It's also kind of cool seeing some of the usernames on here. There are a lot of people I recognize, but also some friends of mine who I miss since they no longer play the game. It's nice to see that their talents are still remembered and noticed!

As a quick sidenote, Untalented-Puppet is Five, so that's one person that I 100% know is the same if you wanna combine those links or anything!

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on May 08, 2021, 01:11:30 am ---Extremely helpful thread for any map makers that have been actively making maps, or map makers that are just starting out! I'm not a map maker myself, but I can only imagine how much use this thread will be to those that are.

It's also kind of cool seeing some of the usernames on here. There are a lot of people I recognize, but also some friends of mine who I miss since they no longer play the game. It's nice to see that their talents are still remembered and noticed!

As a quick sidenote, Untalented-Puppet is Five, so that's one person that I 100% know is the same if you wanna combine those links or anything!

--- End quote ---

Oh, thank you! I'll fix that~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version