Author Topic: Text in Chat-box is too tiny!  (Read 848 times)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Text in Chat-box is too tiny!
« on: May 20, 2018, 12:52:58 am »
Hello, guys! This is Blue, and I have another problem... Lol. So, I was playing FeralHeart, and I guess I've logged off to restart the game, possibly add new modifications whatsoever. Then... I realized the text in my chat-box is awfully tiny. I entered options and managed to re-size it to a slightly bigger size, but still, the text isn't big enough!

Help, anyone?
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Text in Chat-box is too tiny!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 01:40:07 am »
Do you have your chatbox also sized down or your game minimized (instead of full screen)? This could be causing some distortion of the text size. You should be able to make the text larger via the in-game option, but as it sounds like you've already done some dabbling there, you may find that expanding the chatbox can make viewing easier. Note, however, that adjusting the chatbox horozontially will make you unable to view any movie clips-- we're not quite sure why this is, but you can always fix that by restarting your game.

Edit: If you have a mod installed on the game that changes the font, this could be part of the culprit, too.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:54:35 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Text in Chat-box is too tiny!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 01:51:01 am »
You can actually go to your Options like Warriorstrike had mentioned.

Options > Interface > "Chat Font Size"

Other than that, expanding the chatbox to fit the screen is the only other option I know about. Hope this helped some!
not active here anymore ♡