Author Topic: Mean Players  (Read 4122 times)

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Re: Mean Players
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2021, 02:23:34 am »
Very first day I played Feral Heart, I had somebody passive aggressively tell me to shut up, yet somehow we engaged in a short conversation where they told me a bit about Feral Heart culture where people like to just afk. I don't know how universal of a feeling that is but I did make one friend (that I hardly ever talk to) that day as well.

There are plenty of nice people around too. Don't let the mean ones steal your peace and joy. Feel free to talk to me as well.

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 05:01:16 am »
WOW, GUYS. Mine was just a trAgic love story, HaHAHhh...

I don't remember how old I was, but I made up a pretty character, and the character would end up in some kind of roleplay, where she found this nice guy, who was a wolf. But we became good friends so we'd always just create same specied-characters-- and always have them as best friends / couple. One day, this random wolf-girl talked into his head, and while I was on a feline character roleplaying as a mother with a little cub... He straight up whispered me; I don't want you talking to her again, me, anyone ever again, not even yourself.

Since I was still just a kid, I started tearing up. X'D "So sorry... Cub, our father left us." But uhm! Interesting story, later... A few months since... I think- anyways, he came back and apologized for what he did. Because despite the fact I was upset, I didn't really want to do anything about it. There was no use. But glad he decided to come back, and learn that the other wolf-girl, who messed with his head, was a manupalitive little shroom.

TadAa! Story of my childhood. Just... Stay strong guys... We got this.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 05:04:03 am by BluuLeopard »
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2021, 03:29:31 am »
WOW, GUYS. Mine was just a trAgic love story, HaHAHhh...

I don't remember how old I was, but I made up a pretty character, and the character would end up in some kind of roleplay, where she found this nice guy, who was a wolf. But we became good friends so we'd always just create same specied-characters-- and always have them as best friends / couple. One day, this random wolf-girl talked into his head, and while I was on a feline character roleplaying as a mother with a little cub... He straight up whispered me; I don't want you talking to her again, me, anyone ever again, not even yourself.

Since I was still just a kid, I started tearing up. X'D "So sorry... Cub, our father left us." But uhm! Interesting story, later... A few months since... I think- anyways, he came back and apologized for what he did. Because despite the fact I was upset, I didn't really want to do anything about it. There was no use. But glad he decided to come back, and learn that the other wolf-girl, who messed with his head, was a manupalitive little shroom.

TadAa! Story of my childhood. Just... Stay strong guys... We got this.

That... is soooo tragic.  :'(

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 05:51:47 pm »
That... is soooo tragic.  :'(

I know right? Oh well, people still learned from their mistakes. I was fine. x'DD And so was the little cub I adopted! LOL
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art