Author Topic: Art tablet!!  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
Art tablet!!
« on: June 11, 2020, 03:23:15 am »
I got an art tablet (and some new headphones) today!! My ma really didn't have to get one now but,, I'm so happy!! It's a Wacom Intuos S in black, and it's so sleek! Also, when I signed up & registered my tablet, I was able to redeem a paint program! I didn't really need one, since I already have GIMP and Krita, but cool cool, I can swap between them :3
But I'm super excited, and I'm going to finalize a sketch in Krita today, maybe I'll try out my new program and, play around with it.
I'll make a thread of art pre and post art tablet to see if i've improved. :3

Edit: oh. my god. i tested it out on a new document and,, holy goodness i love it!! it feels so good to draw w/ and my lines are nice and stable.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 03:27:17 am by Kitterr »
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Art tablet!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 08:00:25 am »
Awesome! I have tablet but it's very sloooooooooooooow and really doesn't like me. Enjoy!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 08:57:34 am »
Awesome! I have tablet but it's very sloooooooooooooow and really doesn't like me. Enjoy!
It's very nice and fun so far, and i'm actually using it as a mouse on my couch bc i was too lazy to bring over my mouse-

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 09:06:32 am »
Congratulations on your tablet! I have an intuos wacom tablet as well. It's an older version, but it has served me very well for the couple of years I've had it! Speaking of, it's right next to me on my desk =) Practice well on it and I'm sure you art will just explode with improvements~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 09:52:27 am »
Congratulations on your tablet! I have an intuos wacom tablet as well. It's an older version, but it has served me very well for the couple of years I've had it! Speaking of, it's right next to me on my desk =) Practice well on it and I'm sure you art will just explode with improvements~
I already am seeing my own work improving, and I'm so happy! Thanks Ame~! <3

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 12:48:11 pm »
Oh my god that is so exciting, congratulations! Wacom is a very good type of tablets to draw. Good luck with your drawings!

SpicyDirt

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 02:08:26 pm »
Oh Congratulations!! It is always so fun to get something like that! Do you plan on starting up an art thread to show off your new skills with it?

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 03:08:28 pm »
Tablets definitely do give a boost of improvement, congratulations on getting one!
I've had my HuionGT-190 for nearly 4 years and it's done me so well! It's a monitor tablet so it's got a really natural feel to it, I wish you the best of luck with your arts! c:

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020, 10:04:05 pm »
Oh my god that is so exciting, congratulations! Wacom is a very good type of tablets to draw. Good luck with your drawings!
Thanks mac <3!
Oh Congratulations!! It is always so fun to get something like that! Do you plan on starting up an art thread to show off your new skills with it?
That's exactly what I'm planning on doing, but I want to wait a couple months to a year to see more progress.
Tablets definitely do give a boost of improvement, congratulations on getting one!
I've had my HuionGT-190 for nearly 4 years and it's done me so well! It's a monitor tablet so it's got a really natural feel to it, I wish you the best of luck with your arts! c:
Thank you Dehv <3!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 01:05:01 am »
That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see what pretty art you create with it <3 Nothing like getting an much needed upgrade in equipment.