FeralHeart Creations > Screenshots

FH Weekly Meet-Up Screenshots

(1/2) > >>

TheEarthSpirit:
Mello Everyone,
Last week on Saturday Night was our first ever Feral Heart Weekly Meet Up.
We had a decent turnout for the Meet-up tbh. It was really fun.
Me, DylanCheetah, and Giggles were Having a lot of fun CHilling and hanging out on the beach at Kiwimbi Beach.

"Shell!!!"
I just about died when Giggles(AutisticHyena) smiled for the Silly group Photos. I literally thought Chubster(Her OC, and Preset she used) had no teeth till I looked closer to see he had more rodent-like teeth!!! XD

"Cheese!!!"
Also don't mind my failed attempt at screenshots of Giggles(AutisticHyena) OC Chubster. The model happened to blink when I screenshotted it.
All in all, it was a really nice Meet-up. That said I hope everyone else had fun. And Next week We may have more fun things to do.
Hope to see you guys Saturday!!!
Silly Group Photo
Group Photo

Kouvinxx:
Super cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'll be sure to try and join these meet ups ^^

TheEarthSpirit:

--- Quote from: Kouvinxx on August 24, 2022, 07:00:07 pm ---Super cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'll be sure to try and join these meet ups ^^

--- End quote ---

Sure the More the Merrier!!!! The Meet Ups are at Kiwimbi Beach. Normally 8pm-10pm EST.
Link to the Meet-up Post: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=69942.msg958686#new

ferimeX3:
wahhhh so glad to see that people came together and had fun! :33

Ame88:
So sad I didn't make this, but I'm so happy to see such amazing community members together. Hopefully I can catch the next one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version