Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Ok, I need to rant a bit

(1/3) > >>

okami129:
Salutations. if you know me as Okami129, good for you. I've just got to rant about these stupid name-claiming morons that afterwards, never post on the forum, never sign back on, heck they don't even have an edited profile. Currently that has been GETTING. ON. MY. NERVES. I've been trying to act as Ciel Earl Phantomhive, but as you can see people has decided to claim that name and never sign back on EVER!!! There's at least 3 pages of these people. All of them never post or get on and honestly it ticks me off. So the least you can do is get on the forum, post something if you plan to contribute, or otherwise change your forum name. It wont mess up your ingame name at all, just make it so other forum people can have that name. That is all.
NOW KEEP THIS IN MIND!!

CloudFish:
considering that name is a widely known and popular character from some show or another, it is not surprising that so many have it. and these people, regardless of their activity, have the right to the name just as much as you.

LordSuragaha:
As far as I see this is just a tantrum over a topic that has been discussed many times before. As CloudFish said everyone is entitled to whatever name they wish to use in game or in the forum. No one holds any rights to a specific name and there is no reason why someone should have to change their forum name just to suffice to your demands or desires. There has been many times I have seen other people use my old accounts name and it was not a big deal. Do not taint the quality of this community by causing hostility by name calling people "morons" etc. If people decide to use that name and not sign back on to their account or be active online its their own prerogative. There is nothing wrong with venting out frustrations but be mature about it and do not be rude.

okami129:
It has now been edited. But mostly I needed to vent a moment.

SoulRevenge:
People had the name 'Blacki', which was the one I wanted.
I've never seen someone on the forum with the name 'Blacki' yet, but I don't explode.
Like CloudFeesh said above, Ciel is a heck of a popular character on FeralHeart, and according the group searches- Kuroshitsuji is possibly one of the most Roleplayed Animes on FH.

Theres no reason to rant about it really, and besides- having 'X's in there, it isn't completely terrible at all, chu got ur name, though it's been eddited a little, so be happies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version