Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Ok, I need to rant a bit

<< < (2/3) > >>

Haruki:
Er, guys? Scolding the creator of the thread isn't hitting the nail on the head.
I don't believe that Ceil's trying to claim that name, just angry that other people try to, from what I understand. Perhaps I'm wrong.

But I think its a unanimous opinion that name-claiming is wrong and your rant has been read and thought about.

WolfQueen:
I agree with Haruki, scolding at the creator of this rant isn't smart, actually. Don't know what too add that is nice about, ignore the rant. It makes you little like... ummm...... unnecessary to be commenting.

Anyways, I believe one person's username is "LionQueen", as of the username I most frequently use. >.>

Okami-Shiranui:
Like what was said before, the name of a well liked character from a popular show is going to be pretty hard to get. It's like me making my username "dragons". Dragon is one of the most popular usernames these days, and I wouldn't have a chance of getting it.

I do feel that pain though. I would have really loved to have the name "SpiritDragon" but it was taken.

RavenShai:
I also have to agree with Haruki and Lion. There's also really no point in having more than one person basically pointing out the same thing that's already been said before them, really it just makes it look like everyone's ganging up on one person...

Anyway, going on topic, I've had several experiences with this e_e
Originally my name was "Raven" but so many had it, of course, so I had to mix it up a bit until I finally decided to change it altogether haha. You can't really make people change their names, of course, especially if they're very popular characters, but that can't keep you from hoping, eh? xD

There was only one time I saw someone with the name "Katsa", and they had both "Katsa and Fire" in it which are two characters made by the same person, it made me slightly annoyed cause I thought I had finally come across a name that was hardly used but even so it was only once x3

CreamWolf:
This can be vexing indeed... I recall when I tried to register as Cream, which was taken by someone who hadn't signed in for over 5 months. o: But, I'm happy as it is now. ~ There's always an alternate choice, eh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version