Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

A New Type of Contest for the Forums

(1/5) > >>

LordSuragaha:
I was just thinking about posting a new fun contest for the forum but when I thought about it for a little bit I thought it might be a cool idea to bring up to the mods since well you guys already hold up the monthly preset contest and now the video contests. How about adding a Feral Heart screenshot type of contest and each month or whenever you guys decide to hold the contest you add a new theme as to what users should aim to portray in their pics. For example I was just thinking of making a Feral Heart Movie poster contest where users would take a screenshot (that can be editted) to create some kind of movie poster/teaser and then others can vote on which they like the most :). The prizes could be presets or maps etc. Anyway its just an idea that I hope can inspire more creativity among Feral Heart users and possibly get more users involved into the contests and forums. I know not everyone is so great at making presets, maps, or editting vids. I figure that this would just add a little more versatility to the contests. I would love to know what you all think of it. (Btw sorry I realized I accidently posted this in the wrong spot thinking I was already posting in the Input Box)

CloudFish:
While i think they sort of have did a type of this with the banner contest, i think a contest for screenshot and photo editing would appeal to a lot of people as well. its also one that a lot of people can easily get into or try at.

especially like the movie-poster idea. lol. think it could prove for some funny themes with feral heart character customization

Bloo.:
Wonderful idea in my opinion! ;D I LOVE to edit photots and i would totally enter in a contest like that!

Morgra:
Excellent idea!! I like photo editing so hopefully I would feel the urge to enter a contest like this XD hopefully this idea gets approved.

Ouuka:
That would be pretty cool XD or even like Feature of the day screenshot :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version