Author Topic: Searching for rp partners  (Read 1587 times)

Offline .Mars.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Human~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profi
    • View Profile
Searching for rp partners
« on: January 29, 2018, 07:50:11 am »
(Beware super long post)

Hi, I have been looking for a bit now for 3 people to fill roles in a plotted rp.

I need someone who can be dedicated to the rp as well as literate.

The rp is a plotted mature rp.. that we will be doing ig.

-Plot bellow-
(Note this is a lovestory rp)

Nasia, |A young wolf| was born in a strick pack, where every rule must go or death follows.
Nasia being born to the ruler of her pack, (the king) she was always expected to do better than others..
meaning she was constantly training and could never leave the boarders.
But one day she noticed a stranger wolf, looming just outside of camp.
Meeting with the wolf, she soon fell for him.. but what she didn't tell her father was that he was a rogue.. and what she didn't know was he was only using her.
Running off with the rogue, she later found out he was only controlling her.
Ending up having a pup later on and the pup being blind.. she strived to protect it.. knowing if the pup angered him ever so slightly that would be it.
She still lives with him today.. unable to leave in fear..

Ok so sorry for long plot.. but basically there are three roles..
The pup
The rogue
And the STB Mate (Soon to be mate of Nasia)

Like I said before I need someone who is dedicated to this rp as I would like to see how things go even after the main story is over.

Bellow I will list what the chars you will be playing as will be like.. other than that just pm me a short rps and make sure to say what role you would like.. I hope everyone has fun doing this rp and keeps active if this rp does launch.

Pup:
You are the first born pup to Nasia.
Blind, you are considered weaker than most and due to this you are always keep hidden away from your father (which is the rogue) in fear that he will kill you.. though Nasia try's and keeps this fact hidden from you.

Rogue:
You are the controlling and ruthless mate to Nasia.
You do not care about Nasia and for a fact do not even know that she had a pup as she has managed to keep it hidden from you for so long.. but can she keep it up?
If you were to find out about the pup it would not end well.

STB Mate:
A loner wolf, you do not know any of the others. (yet)
Though soon you will find Nasia and the two of you will fall in love.. but don't think it will be easy.

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention.. this rp is in /third person/

I feel like this rp sounds really stupid and lazy.. considering its nearly 3 am xD.. but anyways.. hope you guys want to rp with me.

Ig Username- Dancer2001
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:43:42 am by Dancer2001 »
An ordinary girl in a monotone world.