Author Topic: Devae ISO members!  (Read 1578 times)

Offline moonstar4

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Hott tater tot.
    • foxygirl331
    • Digital_Moon
    • Moon Strixxen
    • View Profile
    • My DA!
Devae ISO members!
« on: June 30, 2019, 01:15:30 am »
Hello and welcome, my rp server (Devae) is currently in need of members.
We don't just want rper's but people to help monitor and keep the rp running smooth. So heres a bit about us.

We are Semi-lit to literate, preferring paragraphs of text rather than small short sentences. Mistakes aren't a horrible crime and most likely, no one will mention it if you mess up.

We will be plotted/semi-plotted, having a chapter based RP. So you are able to free up your characters after a chapter, be it by killing them off or making them leave, or disappear.

There will be a main story, and if you want to be a part of that you should clarify. However, there are also misc rp areas in our server, which will still make you part of Devae, but your character wont be needed extensively as one in the main story would.
You can obviously do your own small adventures and plots in the misc sections, be it a hunting trip or discovering something strange.

There is even a section for the "bad guys" Which will be needing all of their own ranks and characters.

There will be events(in rp) and art raffles, and I will provide lots of links to fun and interesting things.

Over all, we are in need of some fun, friendly, chill and over all level headed rpers! Help us get this up and going.
We will always accept input and ideas, so long as they do not DRASTICALLY change the story or setup. Please comment or message me here on FH forums.
A humble Digital Artist c:

Commissions currently: OPEN!
Art trades: OPEN!
Requests: CLOSED!