Author Topic: My FeralHeart Characters  (Read 3803 times)

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
My FeralHeart Characters
« on: May 06, 2020, 04:00:09 am »
all my characters go by human years in terms of age because i simply cannot use any other means of age
in Ash's case she goes by human years because she's me i guess

also, feel free to ask questions about them! (if you can do that here?? idk)

FeralHeart Appearance:
The Playful Spirit

Name:
Dreams of Stars

Nickname(s):
Dreams, Stars, Little Ghost

Date of Birth:
September 4th

Species:
Red Fox

Abilities:
Possession
Being a ghost, Dreams has the ability to possess people and objects, allowing her to control their movements. Her 'victims' are always aware this is happening, however, as she can only control movement.
Form Change
Dreams can manipulate her spiritual form to take on a wisp-like appearance. This form allows her to travel much faster than she can in her other forms.
Intangible
Because she is a ghost, Dreams can move through any object, be it a wall, a ceiling, or even the ground itself. She cannot pass through force fields or other energy barriers, though.
Invisibility
Dreams can turn herself completely invisible, unable to be seen by anything but machines. She tends to use this before her Possession ability.
Supernatural Connection
Being dead herself, Dreams can see and communicate with other ghosts and supernatural beings.
Glow
Dreams' form gives off a very faint glow. It's not very useful as a light source, but at least those she's with can't lose her in the dark.

Extra Information:
- Due to the nature of Dreams of Stars' death, she is stuck in the physical plane and is unable to rest. This could easily make her a vengeful spirit, but all she wants to do is play.
- Dying so young means Dreams will never fully mature. She's stuck with the mind of a child, even though she's been dead for decades.
- When she was alive, Dreams was royalty. Her parents were the rulers of a large group of foxes. Perhaps that has something to do with why she was killed.
- Though objects and people pass through her body, making contact with her spiritual form feels like touching ice or a particularly cold piece of metal.
- Dreams does not remember her death, only that it happened. She doesn't even know how long she's been a ghost.

Preset:
tinyurlcom/DreamsPreset1

(FeralHeart appearance goes here)
The Wildfire

Name:
Cosmo Fursi

Nickname(s):
Firefly, Sweet Potato, Yam, Furry Face, 'Mo

Date of Birth:
February 2nd

Species:
Fire-Born Canpriis

Abilities:
Pyrokinesis
Being Fire-Born, Cosmo has the ability to summon flames from her body. Her control of her Flames is limited, but they rarely grow too wild unless she pushes herself.
Flame Wings
Using her Pyrokinesis, Cosmo can shape her Flames into wings. This gives her the ability to fly, though strong winds or rainy weather will cause her wings to disappear.
Family Visor
Cosmo can summon a glowing green visor. It can do things like communicate, log information, scan plants and animals, and more. It can also allow her friend, Star, to visit her world in hologram form.

Extra Information:
- Cosmo is Hydrophobic. She can't stand being wet, and when it rains, she will not leave dry shelter until it passes. Because of her phobia, she has never learned how to swim.
- Her back legs are strong enough to crack boulders. Though it has the potential to be a deadly weapon, she doesn't use her hind legs in battle unless she grows desperate.
- Cosmo has the hearing capabilities of a Fennec Fox, since her front half shares the appearance of one.
- Cosmo is an Omnivore. She can eat everything ranging from plants, animals, and bugs. She will eat just about anything, except for birds.
- When Cosmo feels any strong emotion, the tips of her ears will ignite. Depending on the emotion, the fire can appear tame or wild.
- Cosmo always smells of burnt fur. This is a side effect of her Pyrokinesis.
- Cosmo may or may not suffer from PTSD due to traumatic events in her past.
- The ring on Cosmo's left ear was gifted to her by her wife, Henrietta.

Preset:
none yet but please consider helping me make one ;;

FeralHeart Appearance:
The Traveler

Full Name:
Ash Leaf

Nickname(s):
Little Cat

Date of Birth:
July 21st

Species:
Cat(?)

Abilities:
Flight
Even without wings, Ash can fly through the air at will. She doesn't know how she can do this, but she doesn't bother questioning it. It does take up energy though, so she cannot fly forever.

Extra Information:
- Ash's front paws are large with long toes. Because of this, she is able to carry items as if her paws were hands. She prefers to use her mouth though, since she uses her paws to walk.
- Ash uses her long, fluffy tails to hide when scared, nervous, or uncomfortable. She also uses them as a blanket while she sleeps.
- Along with her tails, Ash also covers her face with her paws when feeling any of the above emotions.
- Ash uses her ability to fly for the simplest of things. She would much rather fly than climb for example, even when it's close enough to jump to.
- Ash can mimic the sounds of most felines, allowing her to communicate with them even if they cannot speak. She knows their body language as well.
- Ash, like most cats, retained the instinct to fall limp when her scruff is grabbed. Though, even once she's released, it takes her a few moments to regain the ability to move.
- Ash is a pacifist. She refuses to hurt anything, even bugs. She will fight back if needed, though she's still no fighter.
- Ash is Autistic, though high functioning. She still panics when in or around crowds or any other places that set off her senses, though she can handle it fairly well until she is safe again. She still needs time to recover afterwards, of course.

Preset:
https://tinyurl.com/AshLeafPreset

like i said up top, feel free to ask questions about them!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:16:26 pm by StarryNights »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: My FeralHeart Characters
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 04:03:06 am »
C-Cosmo? Haven't seen that character in...forever oh my god.

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 04:09:27 am »
C-Cosmo? Haven't seen that character in...forever oh my god.

it is Cosmo! she's changed a bit since last you saw, huh?

she's my mascot now! and about ten times fluffier

i love her very much

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 06:26:36 am »
Wow. Very interesting characters! My fav is Cosmo c:
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 04:35:35 pm »
Nice characters!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 07:35:22 pm »
I absolutely love your two characters with Dream of Stars being my favorite! It's so nice to see very well-made characters. I don't believe I've seen any ghost characters on Feralheart and the fact that you added that as part of your character is really nice. I also really enjoy looking at how you designed everything from the names matching the characters(the colors and design) and all the different colors your characters have. <3 Very lovely and I enjoy seeing you in-game!

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 11:34:01 pm »
Wow. Very interesting characters! My fav is Cosmo c:
Nice characters!

thank you!!

Cosmo's my favorite of the bunch too, Dark ^w^
mostly cause i've done so much with her! she has a fully fleshed out backstory now, she's married to my friend's mascot, her entire family's been designed, so much has gone on with her
her design's changed a few times, with hair, markings, stuff like that, but i do think this is her final design now! she's very pretty uwu

I absolutely love your two characters with Dream of Stars being my favorite! It's so nice to see very well-made characters. I don't believe I've seen any ghost characters on Feralheart and the fact that you added that as part of your character is really nice. I also really enjoy looking at how you designed everything from the names matching the characters(the colors and design) and all the different colors your characters have. <3 Very lovely and I enjoy seeing you in-game!

aowh! thank you so much!
Dreams is,, i think my only ghost character? i dunno, i've always liked the idea of having a ghost character, i've just never made one that was good before her i guess!
i have an entire backstory thought up for her, but nowhere to really show it, which is deeply unfortunate. there's not much to it since she was alive for a whole 9 years before dying, but still

i do like character designs! most of my characters look pretty different from each other (except for the multiple ARPG characters that mostly look similarly to my fursona, since they're me)
like, they're pretty different where like, i have Stargazer who is a space wolf basically, roams the stars and other planets, they were part of FeralHeart once with a completely different name and design
i have Roo, who is a knight who comes from a destroyed planet and is the last of her kind save for one known survivor who's basically out to kill her for somewhat being the cause for their planet's destruction
and i have Ash and Star! they're both me, but slightly to the left of each other. Star's more actually me (she's,, literally me in design and everything except her tail), while Ash mostly has my personality and likes and such, but has her own story

ah, i've rambled a bit, sorry about that!
i'm glad you all like Dreams and Cosmo!

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 05:28:38 pm »
comin' back to this to say i've updated Dreams' bio!

not much changed, just added her appearance in-game and changed her preset link
brain wanted to make a preset so i did, i guess

that's all that changed. nothing really interesting, sorry!

Offline StarryNights

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 10:19:12 pm »
bigger update today, lads!
added my fursona, Ash!

...aka i got bored and grumpy because feralheart kept crashing so i made a preset and decided to let her be a character here too
but yeah!

also man each reference is an entirely different style huh

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2020, 03:48:28 am »
Digging Ash, that purple on the front legs is very eye catching but subtle. Also happy to see she has apposable front paws, now my fursona can have a friend with similar paws lol