Author Topic: Account registration issue + can't email for help!  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Ylvin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account registration issue + can't email for help!
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:16:15 pm »
(This is a bit long, I apologize)

Hello! So registration was open at 9 PM EST and I decided to make a backup account. I used an alternate email to claim the account username. I went through the process but after I clicked on the activation link in the email, I tried to type in the password (using several variations of what I thought I typed in during registration) but it continuously said Wrong Password.

A mod contacted me after I asked for help in-game and was very kind and very patient. So with enough guidance, I decided to try and make a different account with the same email address (because I hadn't completed activation, the account was still pending so I could use the email).

This time, I registered a new account through my iPhone, and then stupidly, I clicked the activation link from my desktop. From there, I tried to complete the activation process by again, typing in the password but it said Wrong Username.

Furthermore, I sent [email protected] this same explanation via Gmail, and it keeps giving me another fit, saying:
550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table.

Please help!

Ratel

Re: Account registration issue + can't email for help!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 01:19:06 pm »
Hey! If you send me your email via dm's I can double check your username for you.