Author Topic: Using my account on another system.  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
Using my account on another system.
« on: August 10, 2018, 04:40:30 pm »
On Sunday I be going down to work for my aunt and her friend for who knows how long so I won't be able to use the home computer accept on weekends but I be able to a take laptop called a (toshiba) with me, so I want to know will I be able to install feral heart on the toshiba laptop and then be able to play feral heart using the same account I been using still. And will I have to download the legendary items and markings on that toshiba laptop as well cause I do not have Winzip on the Toshiba laptop and will need to just unzip the files for legendary items and markings and then just sent it though skype?
P.S I plan on buying a better laptop with the money I earn so  its also good thing I'm asking this now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:58:31 pm by Telwyn »

Were Never One Without The Other.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Using my account on another system.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:30:03 pm »
Hello! Yes you'd be able to play on your account on a different computer =)
I believe a toshiba is a windows laptop? You can just redownload FeralHeart for the correct system as you did the first time.
And for the items and markings, yes you'd have to redownload all of those too =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:24:32 pm »
I believe a toshiba is a windows laptop? You can just redownload FeralHeart for the correct system as you did the first time.
And for the items and markings, yes you'd have to redownload all of those too =)
I have to ask my dad if he will put winzip on it then in order to download the legendary markings and items. is it possible to how unzip those things on the currect computer and then just send though skype then to the laptop?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 07:27:44 pm »
I have to ask my dad if he will put winzip on it then in order to download the legendary markings and items. is it possible to how unzip those things on the currect computer and then just send though skype then to the laptop?

I believe you can do that, yes! Then you just need to put everything in the right folders as you did the last time =)

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 07:53:14 pm »

I believe you can do that, yes! Then you just need to put everything in the right folders as you did the last time =)
Thank you I better hurry and do I leave on sunday.

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 08:02:05 pm »

Awesome! So glad it helped. You're welcome =) Oh yes, hurry! x)

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Telwyn

• Curious Wanderer
    • Mystery the Kitsune
    • Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 08:19:32 pm »

Awesome! So glad it helped. You're welcome =) Oh yes, hurry! x)
How do I more or copy an unzipped file to skype in order so I can send it to the other laptop. and will be unzipped when I do sent it to the other laptop?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:25:52 pm by Telwyn »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 09:14:42 pm »
How do I more or copy an unzipped file to skype in order so I can send it to the other laptop. and will be unzipped when I do sent it to the other laptop?
Use a file sharer, such as Mediafire or Google Drive.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Lieanna1011

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 04:09:21 am »
i have a windows toshiba and i want to download FH but i don't know what to do can any one help me ?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 04:37:35 am »
i have a windows toshiba and i want to download FH but i don't know what to do can any one help me ?
Hey, be sure to make a new thread asking a question instead of posting on an old one next time!
Well, if you need help downloading. All that you need to do is go over to the Downloads page and click the link that says Setup. It should automatically start downloading from there. If that is not what you need help with, i would recommend making a new thread in the Game Help section of the forum explaining the issue further
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 04:39:25 am by Morqque »