Author Topic: Can't Change Password  (Read 1627 times)

Offline HowlingFox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Change Password
« on: November 28, 2020, 05:26:15 am »
So, my Account is. Very Old. Incredibly old. It is tied to an email that I can no longer access. Clearly, I can log in fine because I know the password. But I would like to change my password to make my account more secure, and cannot. Can anyone on the staff help me maybe tie it to a new email so I can properly reset my password or do I just need to make a whole new forum account?
Thanks in Advance.

Ironic

Re: Can't Change Password
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 04:45:03 pm »
Hello there, HowlingFox!
If you want to change you email but no longer have access, then I suggest contacting a staff member ;3

Offline HowlingFox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:20:51 pm »
Would you have any recommendations as to which staff member I should contact. In all my years playing the game I've never really interacted with anyone, and I'm not sure what level staff would even be able to help from mod to global mod to admin.
Thanks in advance!

Ironic

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 05:50:46 pm »
Would you have any recommendations as to which staff member I should contact. In all my years playing the game I've never really interacted with anyone, and I'm not sure what level staff would even be able to help from mod to global mod to admin.
Thanks in advance!
I would suggest either Vortex or Ame, as they both very active. You can also contact the head admin, LordSura, who is willing to help guide you =3 Those are my recommendations <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 05:51:09 pm »
Any level of staff can help out with this =) I'll PM you~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort