Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 35303 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2019, 02:20:26 am »
The game opens up well, until it reaches the character creation podium. Then the game closes.
I have a custom podium, so that mayyy be the problem; I'll look into it further later.
The preset maker option on the Creative Den crashes the game.

P.s: FH used to close silently. Now I got this crash report:
(I'll have to quote, won't let me insert the image for some reason hahaha)
"An exception has occured!
OGRE EXCEPTION(9:): No GuiComponent by name 'CharCreateScreen/SX11' in".

Hey there! Here is a thread that is a fix for that particular issue! :)

Offline WulfX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I DON'T DANCE LIKE A GORILLA
    • WulfX35
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2019, 05:43:19 am »
Ok, big thing I have just noticed. A week or two ago, someone I was sitting with in-game said they were faced a different direction then what showed on my own screen. I figured it was the animations they had downloaded because after I downloaded them myself, everything was normal. But just now, I'm sitting with another friend who has the default animations and I appear sitting the opposite direction on their screen whenever we're both faced the same direction on my own screen. Note; I am on Mac.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:45:07 am by WulfX »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2019, 08:23:02 am »
Ok, big thing I have just noticed. A week or two ago, someone I was sitting with in-game said they were faced a different direction then what showed on my own screen. I figured it was the animations they had downloaded because after I downloaded them myself, everything was normal. But just now, I'm sitting with another friend who has the default animations and I appear sitting the opposite direction on their screen whenever we're both faced the same direction on my own screen. Note; I am on Mac.

Ah, I know what you mean.
Usually this comes from your end and their end just not loading the exact positions of one another. It normally should fix itself after a while but if not, I'd simply say asking the friend to walk in a small circle and then try sitting the same way as you will fix it.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline insidious.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2019, 11:41:07 am »
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, there are too many pages to go through to check, but for the tail slider, it's in the middle as default. If I click the slider to the left once, the tail becomes bigger, and after that to the left makes it smaller like it's supposed to.

Offline 20-Moriko-10

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2019, 01:52:20 pm »
i have issues to login, also with some of my presets to work as they should.

Offline xWillowAngelx

• Forum Newcomer
  • K-Pop <3
    • https://www.deviantart.com/xxwil
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2019, 02:02:02 pm »
Hello FH! I just got an error today trying to login. I was able to play the game yesterday just fine (and yes caps is off 24/7 and I can log into my account in user panel just fine) but for some odd reason, when typing my password into the game, it lags for a second then tells me its incorrect? ;; I've been trying for the past 15 minutes now

Offline damian

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 02:07:00 pm »
A new bug found: a lot of players including myself cant log in as FH is telling us we have the wrong password
we DONT have caps lock on we have NOT changed our password and most of us were previously logged in
i've never changed my password in the whole time playing fh and it has no caps what so ever, it however lets me log into the forum but insists to me in game that its not correct

more users having the same issue: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66640.msg915349;boardseen#new

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 05:08:52 pm »
I'm pretty sure this would've already been reported, but if anybody has any ideas on how to fix this happening, I'd appreciate it. It's fine on felines, but the back manes are entirely white on every character on my side. Not just mine, either. I originally didn't have any mane textures, but I downloaded one just to make sure I wasn't just missing a file somewhere, which obviously didn't help. Thank-you!

Centurion

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 05:37:16 pm »
I'm pretty sure this would've already been reported, but if anybody has any ideas on how to fix this happening, I'd appreciate it. It's fine on felines, but the back manes are entirely white on every character on my side. Not just mine, either. I originally didn't have any mane textures, but I downloaded one just to make sure I wasn't just missing a file somewhere, which obviously didn't help. Thank-you!

Hi! You'll need to replace your cmain.cfg and cmarkings.cfg in your materials folder, with the original cfgs. The modified cfgs of WolfWorms' overhaul are not set to work with the 1.17 update. I am unsure which actually effects it, but I replaced both as a just in case. Putting the original cfgs back in doesn't change anything besides the back mane. I am willing to provide the cfgs through PM or Discord if needed. c:

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 11:06:25 pm »
The game telling me to get the latest version, when I already do.

Art by QuietMacaroni