Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 34690 times)

Offline KrystalStarSoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2019, 04:36:41 pm »
prolly best to NOT get 1.17 or latest update and just sit back and wait for a better update.
 (Things seem pretty risky on here so far)

Offline Eldritch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2019, 02:57:44 am »
I'm pretty sure this would've already been reported, but if anybody has any ideas on how to fix this happening, I'd appreciate it. It's fine on felines, but the back manes are entirely white on every character on my side. Not just mine, either. I originally didn't have any mane textures, but I downloaded one just to make sure I wasn't just missing a file somewhere, which obviously didn't help. Thank-you!

Hi! You'll need to replace your cmain.cfg and cmarkings.cfg in your materials folder, with the original cfgs. The modified cfgs of WolfWorms' overhaul are not set to work with the 1.17 update. I am unsure which actually effects it, but I replaced both as a just in case. Putting the original cfgs back in doesn't change anything besides the back mane. I am willing to provide the cfgs through PM or Discord if needed. c:

Hey! That'd be amazing if you still could! I'm sorry for not checking FH earlier. <,3
Tysm! My Discords busted, so PMs would probably work best.

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2019, 06:33:57 pm »
Tailless still has a tail. I took multiple shots. Two are characters I already had, one is a new character just to test the bug.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 02:52:43 am by Mondevu »
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Aka.Kurosaki

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2019, 06:28:26 am »
Went into a map and it deleted my character

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2019, 07:17:55 am »
That moment when you realize something isn't quite right... xD
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Aeristel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Yo I have commissions open, hmu
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • Spacememestardust
    • @SpaceMemeKodi
    • View Profile
    • INSTAGRAM (easiest way to find & contact me)
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2019, 09:03:49 am »
I'm... unsure if this is a bug, but it's certainly something that came out of the blue. I only just was able to get into the game and actually go online, but before I could hop into an actual map (exit the character selection screen), the game crashed. as it reopened, I got this message (https://imgur.com/3TeERs9) in the corner. It's only there for a split second, so it took a little while to get this screenshot. I'm not quite sure what it means, but it only started showing up the last time it crashed. With it, the graphics changed making everything tinted orange and giving it a background blur (https://imgur.com/8TWyasR). I asked others online if they also experienced this, but it seems so far I'm alone with this. I apologize if this is something on my end, but I don't have anything added to the game in terms of lighting effects that could cause this. The only thing installed are the items, markings, and the fur/eye textures I had previously, which haven't caused any issues in the years I've had them.

EDIT: It must have been on my end, because I fixed the issue! I had to remove literally all the FH folders/files I had, and reinstall the game. Feel free to remove this if it clutters this thread!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:07:22 am by Aeristel »
Oh worm?

Offline ScarsDaughter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2019, 01:35:11 pm »
I downloaded the newer version, it came up to the login screen just fine but as soon as I clicked to play it says you need to download the latest patch....I already have so why is it telling me this? please can someone help me?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2019, 06:59:50 am »
I downloaded the newer version, it came up to the login screen just fine but as soon as I clicked to play it says you need to download the latest patch....I already have so why is it telling me this? please can someone help me?
Be sure that you are getting the game directly from here:
https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

If the message persists, try clearing your browser cache as that has caused a similar issue for others as well.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Online Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2019, 07:14:50 pm »
This

Art by QuietMacaroni

Online Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2019, 01:17:53 am »
This

media/overlays/overlay2/actions.overlay isn't the right version, you most likely still have the 1.16 one, or a custom gui one or something like that.
replace it with this (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IMM-ZipE3hhebDmmA5hz23d4QKmfOp5-) and it will be ok
Okay thanks.

Art by QuietMacaroni