Off topic > Community Activities Hub

#2FAB Holiday Bash!

(1/4) > >>

Whisperingwaves:

The snow is falling and the crackle of a warm fire sounds as you sip on a cup of hot cocoa, seems like it's time for our first annual #2FAB4U Christmas Party! Grab the canycanes, santa hats and warm fuzzy slippers as we prepare for the Holiday season! It's time to shake our tails and party till we're purple with our #2FAB4U Amigo's!

Party Information!
Date: 13th of December
Time: 6:00 EST (Guide to timezones)
Map Download + Presets: Download will be added closer to party date. Map made by Domino(aka Nightcore Queen <3)
Map Without Presets: TBA

Wish to show off your best Christmas appeal? Feel free to send us your holiday gear for everyone to see during the event. Read the information below for more on submissions!

Submission of presets are to be sent to any of the following users:
Domino (Nightcore Queen)
Whisperingwaves

All presets are due two days before the event, any later and they will not be accepted. We hope to see you all there and have a safe holiday season!

Solid_Spy:
This sounds fun, I might join if i'm free.

LordSuragaha:
Very nice work with the thread. I doubt I'll be able to join at the moment but if I can I will be sure to crash the party <3 I look forward to seeing the new map. I'm sure it will be a jolly good time.

Wyldercat:
Aye, sounds awesome. I'm not sure if I have any plans on that day, but if not, I'd love to join in for a little holiday fun.

Whisperingwaves:
Glad to see you guys willing to join us <3 Hope to see everyone there for the party.

Thank chu Sura <3

~ Whisper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version