Author Topic: A big thanks to the Staffies.  (Read 2826 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
A big thanks to the Staffies.
« on: December 24, 2012, 03:38:21 am »
Let me start from the top. Lul.

Red (redlinelies)

You're vaary helpful to everyone. You make amazing maps, textures, livestreams, psssh.. everything! You imform us of whats going on every month, and you always say hi to random people if your not tabbed out. I've talked to you before and your very nice even though our conversation was serious, lol. But you answered everything I asked sooo... c: Even when I didn't know you were an admin (I seriously didn't, I was a newbie. Lol. x3) you still seemed kind. Were all glad to have you as our admin. You livestream epic movies for us or for special occasions. :)  You also posted the rules which is very helpful for all of us. Except for them newbs who don't read it. x3 There's more about you that's great but I just can't put it in words right now.

Delay (Delay)

You are one of the nicest people that I have met. :D Ya just... you cheer me up. x3 You've made awesome maps, games, parties, skins-- everything. xD And the items pack that you and Ringo made is one of the best. Not only are you an awesome co-admin, you're an epic friend to all, too. :3 The party on Friday was truely fun. I loved the present hunt, it was a great idea to have that. The the presents were well hidden, took me a while to find some of them. I mean like... two days. x_x The party was great also, I love the Rise of the Guardians group you made that I joined. Didn't do much in it but still... xD I love it. Also when I saw them presets you made... speechless. You're very helpful as well, but mostly a very kind person with an awesome sense of humor. Glas for you to be here.

Jazzz (JazzForLife)

I haven't met you nor seen you before but by looking at Introduction in the Awesomesauce Staff! you seem like a very helpful person as well. :) But mostly... a fun person. x3 I read that you like dancing, pizzaaaa... 8D, music, drawing and singing out of the car window... xD --Sounds like you a fun loving person. You also seem random but I don't know because I've never met you. Since your a moderator you also help watching out for them peeps who dun follow the rules. And everyone thanks you for that.

Kyu (Kyugima)

Never met ya before either but I read about you and you look like a funny, nice and a fantasy/animal lover. Which is my type, lul. You probably fought off some of those newbies in the past who didn't read the rules... thanks for doing that. x) It's very helpful to keep Feral Heart clean of trolls and those rebels who creep over the game and forum. Ya can't completly teach everyone to follow the rules and such... but you've tried very hard to do it.

Crinni (Crin)

I've seen you once and a while on the forum and in-game. I see that you help out lots of people and try your hardest to stop people from breaking the rules. Your also very friendly and I don't see anyone who wouldn't like you. (That goes for all of you floofs. 83) I've seen that you've made maps and other sturf. That's very kind and we are all grateful you do so. You also seem like a very fun person also. I've never seen you be mean before, and I don't ever see you being mean either. You can only be harsh when people are breaking the rules... but never mean. I also love the presets you've made, they're great. Better than great, really.

Rami (Ramine)

I've seen you plenty of time before on the forum. Only a couple times in game. But you are extremmly helpful on the forum in litterly every section. (I don't know if it's true or not but I see you helping people quite a bit.) You are great at judging for contests... (So are all the others. c:) and I love the music you play on the Feral Heart radio. All of it.

Wolffie (wolffox)

Also to you, awesome music on the Feral Heart radio. C: I've seen you a couple of times... You seem very sweet. But one thing I do know, your very funny and random. x3 You seem to like lots of things which triggers to many friends. I've seen you around the forum and you help with lots of things such as the movies, getting rid of rule breakers, and just helping for those in need. :) Your an amazing moderator. (And all of the others. :D)

Takky (Takani)

I've never seen you before. :c But I read about you... Even though you say your a shy person, I see you as a very open and fun loving girl who would make anybody smile. I see that you like map making so you've probably made some awesome maps for either the public or just for your friends. But I don't knwo though, just making maps even if you don't export them is great. Like all of the other moderators, you help very well to keep Feral Heart safe for all ages. Feral Herat thanks you very much for it. (To all of you. ;))

Ringo (ringoluver)

I've seen you a couple of tiems before. Thank you for making that items pack with Delay also, all of those items are great! I know I could never make items. xD I've read that you're a very happy person which means you're a nice person. :) (Well all of you are nice but still! xD) Thank you for sharing your creations with Feral Heart, they're all amazing. So your a Global Moderator? I think that means you moderate the forum and game? Don't know but I know you've done a lot to help us. Thank you.

Sameth (LordSameth)

I'e seen you a bit, and you've been helpful as well. Your a Global Moderator also so you probably work a bit harder to make sure everybody is behaving on the forum. I hope it's not that hard for you. It doesn't seem to ahrd, you look like a very cheerful and kind person who well... wants to make many friends. I like how you said you don't mind if someone asks you a question that is simple or really hard to find the answer to. :) Thanks for being there for Feral Heart. (Again, to all of you! xP)

Tigg (Tigg)

You shared tons of stuff with Feral Heart. I absoulutly (Sorry for bad spelling. Lul) love the claws you made for all of us. You make tons of amazing presets also! It's ncie of you that you also make and help people with meshes. We all thank you. And you've also made tails for the lions in Feral Heart... they look amazing. Thank you so much for that. :) You seem like an awesome person to hang out with, too. x) Generous, also.

Raz (Ramirz)

What would we do without Raz? Thank you for paying for the server that connects us to Feral Heart.  ;D And also for giving us updates on whats going on. We know there are plaws in the server at some points, but you do very well in paying for it. Thank you so much!

I can't thank all of you enough! You've done so much for Feral Heart, you deserve a big thanks. Feral Heart would never be the same.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:57:44 am by -Rapid- »

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: A big thanks to the Staff Team.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 09:13:54 pm »
Omg, this is so sweet, I bet the others will love it too. ^.^

Rami (Ramine)

I've seen you plenty of time before on the forum. Only a couple times in game. But you are extremmly helpful on the forum in litterly every section. (I don't know if it's true or not but I see you helping people quite a bit.) You are great at judging for contests... (So are all the others. c:) and I love the music you play on the Feral Heart radio. All of it.

D'awww, thank you so much! And yurr.. I try to lend a helping hand where ever I can. c:

This really means a lot. <3

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »
Awww, that's very sweet of you! Thank you so much <3

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 09:25:59 pm »
Mewp. Thank you. This means a lot to me. It's the little things like this that makes a person's day - thank you. A lot<3
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 11:24:00 pm »
Omg, this is so sweet, I bet the others will love it too. ^.^

Rami (Ramine)

D'awww, thank you so much! And yurr.. I try to lend a helping hand where ever I can. c:

This really means a lot. <3

You're welcome. :D I was wondering when some of you were going to find this. x3 I really wanted to do this because all of you are so great. Feral Heart would never be the same without our epic staff.

Awww, that's very sweet of you! Thank you so much <3

No problem. :) ^_^

Mewp. Thank you. This means a lot to me. It's the little things like this that makes a person's day - thank you. A lot<3

You're welcome. It means a lot to me that you guys read this, and I'm glad I made your day.  :D