Author Topic: .::. From Me To You ♥ .::.  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
.::. From Me To You ♥ .::.
« on: August 29, 2017, 11:38:16 pm »
Hej ~!

It Has Been Awhile.

So, I'm going to make this as 'brief' as I possibly can. So work with me here, Lol.

------------------------------------------------

First, I would like to thank everyone for the support over the year of my absence. Really means a lot to get that sort of support and the type of impact I've made in the community without me even knowing I guess..
 Lol.

This community really has come a long way from how it was before to be honest. This community also gave me a little push in the right direction whether it be for just getting more involved over a game or site to real life, I think I changed for the better in my opinion. I'm more confident, opened but still sticking to my original self. c;

Oh, thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes ~! You guys are just peaches, Lol.

Anywho, I have done some things during my time away, things I wanted to try for fun. May not seem a lot, but it sure was for me. I want to thank my little helpers, DarkLustyHumor & Azura (ArcticGalaxy) as well. Without you both, this would've never gotten done, so I love to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart ♥ Thanks for the help & keeping me updated on what goes on here. Now that I'm back, I'm not too far behind nor lost really c;
Thanks to my lovely floofens for sending me messages whenever I managed to check them and asking / checking up on me. Really brought a smile to my face and it actually motivated me to finish as soon as I could just so I can see ya again.

Now, I could drone and go on and on about about how happy or good I felt, but I rather not for now. Lol.

But, before I close this out, I would like to say thanks to those that let me draw their lovely characters. It was a fun challenge and it was just another way of saying 'Thanks' I suppose. If your character isn't on here, don't worry... I'll be doing another thing like this.. but in the future. But yeah,

Thanks For Putting Up With Me.

Thanks For Le Love & Support.

Despite the community having bad patches here and there, I don't really care much for that sort of thing. My main thing is the connections I made over the years I've been a member here and the lasting friendships / bonds I created with people in the world. ♥

But yeah, that's all I wanted to say. So,

See Ya Around ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: .::. From Me To You ♥ .::.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:53:03 pm »
Hey there, Hakumi!
I'm sure everyone will appreciate this thread ever so much, I've never met or spoken to you before, but from threads I've looked at in the past, you seem like such a kind person with positive vibes.
It looks like you've done quite a bit for the community and I can't wait to see what else you bring in the future. I must also say that the art pieces you've provided in this little praise thread are beautiful! Seems as if lots of time and effort has gone into each one, I'm definitely going to give you a watch on dA!
I hope to talk to you sometime and make many memories with ya, good to see that you've returned!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:56:41 pm »
Hey there, Hakumi!
I'm sure everyone will appreciate this thread ever so much, I've never met or spoken to you before, but from threads I've looked at in the past, you seem like such a kind person with positive vibes.
It looks like you've done quite a bit for the community and I can't wait to see what else you bring in the future. I must also say that the art pieces you've provided in this little praise thread are beautiful! Seems as if lots of time and effort has gone into each one, I'm definitely going to give you a watch on dA!
I hope to talk to you sometime and make many memories with ya, good to see that you've returned!

Ah, thank you so much for the kind words dearie. It's nice to know that you've seen some good things about me. You seem like a lovely individual and I would be happy to make memories with ya if we do happen to meet c; I'll be sure to look out for that watch on DA. Hope to see ya around ~!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 12:00:32 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Hakumi! We are lucky to have you, thank you for helping shape this community into the fun and friendly place that it is. This was very kind of you to post, I'm sure the people mentioned will appreciate it. You've done an amazing job on this art piece.
I hope to see you around.~

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 12:05:29 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Hakumi! We are lucky to have you, thank you for helping shape this community into the fun and friendly place that it is. This was very kind of you to post, I'm sure the people mentioned will appreciate it. You've done an amazing job on this art piece.
I hope to see you around.~

Ah, thank you kindly hon ^^ I hope so, even if they don't see this, it was still a nice and lovely experience all around. Hope to see you around also ~! c:

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:17:55 am »
It was very sweet of you to post this, Hakumi c: And that artwork looks gorgeous<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 12:20:17 am »
It was very sweet of you to post this, Hakumi c: And that artwork looks gorgeous<3

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. T'was fun doodling Kiki and the others c;

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 12:28:08 am »
-TACKLES- I'm so glad to see you back over here omg!!!!!! I know we've talked a lot over the last year but it is nice to see ya back over here!!! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 12:33:31 am »
-TACKLES- I'm so glad to see you back over here omg!!!!!! I know we've talked a lot over the last year but it is nice to see ya back over here!!! ^^

*Squeaks* owo
Ahhh, I'm glad to be back c,: Missed ya despite us chatting away on that lovely thing we call Skype, LOL.

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 07:25:34 am »
Welcome back to FH as well as TKC~! I see my smol in that art work c; Beautiful drawing N y. <3