Author Topic: flyinggrass  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
flyinggrass
« on: October 29, 2019, 02:45:06 am »
quite out of the blue but i gotta say, flyinggrass? i really hella appreciate you, dude.
you've always been a consistent face around here.

i've pretty much admired you and your work since like. day one. sometime in spring 2017. you showing up as gui and every time there was something new to her character, it seemed. i remember you launching the mechanicats as a species and- though i personally don't do much group rping in fh, being happy you were able to get your dreams cohesive enough to get other people involved.
i've still been me, the reaper lounging around the grounds and making terrible dad jokes while you've been building your species' story and world. though i haven't been around for much of it- i have seen the growth of your lovely feline as a character and species and admired your dedication to them.

beyond that, i've always been unable to express how grateful i am for all the things you've done for me, personally. i can recount at least two occasions where you took a look at lighthearted bantering and you took it upon yourself to make it a reality:

first was the wedding map and second was the cthulhu sun- and both i still reflect on in good fun. you're the definition of not only 'above and beyond' but 'see a need, fill a need' and i ASPIRE to have the kind of generous, creative heart that you've got.
you are amazing. i know we don't talk much but just know, i still remember you, the late nights in the grounds, the on and off chatting over the years, the things you've done for myself and the fh community as a whole. you've earned every title you've gotten and i am 100% certain everybody's only got good things to say about you.

i can safely say without you, fh would be much duller and sorely lacking in our fix of good, sciency fun.

cheers<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: flyinggrass
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:02:17 am »
Gui is a wonderful person and a good friend! He’s so creative and invested in his characters. This is a really nice praise you made and I am sure Gui will be delighted when he sees it. Thank you for being a great friend, Gui! <3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 10:52:54 am »
Aww that is very nice of you! :)
Gui is a wonderful person and a good friend! He’s so creative and invested in his characters. This is a really nice praise you made and I am sure Gui will be delighted when he sees it. Thank you for being a great friend, Gui! <3
Isn't FlyingGrass Female according to her profile?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 01:55:54 pm »
Thank you! ;D

I don't know what to say. I'm very, very delighted. ^-^

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 09:28:52 pm »
That was so sweet of you! Flying, you are a very recognizable face in FeralHeart. You're always around and out of all the times we happen to chat, it's always such a joy. Even if it's for just a little bit. You have a very creative mind and it always interests me to see what you come up with or do. Much praise to you! You deserve it x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort