Author Topic: Mechanicat {Open species}  (Read 15746 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanicat {Open species}
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2019, 03:56:39 am »
I absolutely love this species. You truly did put a lot of thought and work into this. I just might make my own sometime. Amazing work on this =) I'm definitely going to watch for more updates if there are still more to come.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2019, 03:40:58 am »
I absolutely love this species. You truly did put a lot of thought and work into this. I just might make my own sometime. Amazing work on this =) I'm definitely going to watch for more updates if there are still more to come.
Thank you! ^^
It started out as a little thing that I made to put more detail into Gui and give Gui the weakness of being a robot susceptible to hunting like any organic prey animal, and then it evolved into a complex mechanical species.

Updated now too! Plonked a bit more into the story, and a rename of Sparrow Industries in preparation to release the laboratory map, and a little more in the Creation Guidelines, and more which I can't remember and I should probably start writing a bit of a changelog for. xD

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 10:18:39 am »
This species is so unique and detailed, I love it! It always makes me happy to see how passionate people are about creating these sorts of things and doing what they love, as well as all the time they put into it. The story is so interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing any more updates you might have for this species!