Author Topic: Bawfle's Goodies  (Read 14417 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Bawfle's Goodies
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2019, 07:49:34 am »
using that ring o fire portal and honestly

thank you for making these

they not only make the portals easier to see but are more aesthetically pleasing to look at

i also feel like i'm walking into a dark souls logo so that's an added bonus.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2019, 12:18:21 am »
Oh my I just can't with these! There all amazing thank for making them, your talented as heck.
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2019, 01:01:10 pm »
You know I've always loved your creations since day one, and I think that your talent deserves more notice and appreciation. All of these are amazing, and I love the map pack idea so much. The default one already looks so good, and I can't wait for people to see it. I'd love to see the maps implemented into the game like the cinema one was, as people really enjoy your maps and other creations. You've always been passionate about FH and it really shows. I can't wait for the finished product, and to see what else you create. <3

Thanks, Siggy <3 You have a heart of gold, truly

I absolutely love how simple yet divine your creations are! And the layout for the threads are also pretty well made.
I was thinking it would be amazing if you could make a party themed interface, maybe neon themed too?

I'm not sure how many people would use a party themed interfac, but I can see what I can do about the Neon one in future!

using that ring o fire portal and honestly

thank you for making these

they not only make the portals easier to see but are more aesthetically pleasing to look at

i also feel like i'm walking into a dark souls logo so that's an added bonus.

I'm really glad xD I hope to make more portals in future, but there's a lack of other creations so I must put them first :U Happy to hear you're enjoying that Ring Of Fire portal though!

Oh my I just can't with these! There all amazing thank for making them, your talented as heck.

That is extremely sweet! Thank you <:

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone