Author Topic: Here are my 10 ideas.  (Read 4538 times)

D.J.Y

Here are my 10 ideas.
« on: July 01, 2020, 09:32:31 pm »
What if whispers could be in a separate message box from the other four messaging options so we don't have to worry about missing whispers due to others in the background talking so much that the whisper gets too high in the message history to be seen before the other person looks. Also what if we could send users whispers even if they are not online so they can still see it the next time they are online. I mean not everyone has Discord or knows how to use the forum so it would be a pretty fair upgrade.

Actions and emotes

Can the action button be visible and usable in the pre maker so I can do actions such as howl and roar without logging in.

Map maker

What if I could save offline characters in the pre maker and get a choice on which one I use to test my map with. Instead of having nothing but a plain character to test my customized map with.

Group

Map dots for group members even if the group member is not in my freinds list and can the group dot be a different color than a dot for someone in your freinds list. Also Can there be a private map next to the lonely cave called a group map, not as private as the lonely cave but private for groups. A map that you can see group members in but you can't see people outside of your group.

Search bar

Can there be a search bar for things like the items list, freinds list, blocked list, and markings list. And a search bar to choose which character to play as when your choosing a character when you login. Can there also be a visible number that says how many characters you have when you're choosing a character.

Mobile version

What if there were a mobile version of Feral Heart. Smartphones are more portable than laptops and there some people who have accounts that don't have laptops and have to rely on times when other people don't need their laptops so they can borrow it to play Feral Heart. The idea of this is not Fair in my opinion. Why not a mobile version. It's more common for someone to have a smartphone than it is for someone to have a laptop that can run it.

Built-in screen recorder.

I think Feral Heart should come with a built in screen recorder so we can record Roleplays without having to download more software to our computers.

Object Maker

I can't load small objects because some times they are too small for me to see and I can't find where they are in the flat map. Sometimes they Spawn underground when I load them so I have to change it's position before I can see it and until I see it I can't tell if it's selected or not. So why not update the object Maker to give the feature for it to automatically take the display of the screen to where the object is so I don't have to waste time trying to find where it loaded.

Feral heart clock

There is a day and night cycle in this online world. So what if there could be a clock to know what time it is in Feral Heart or at least something that says how many more minutes before sunrise or sun down.

Bring back the old public maps.

There use to be several hundreds of user's online every hour until 2016 when the maps were removed. Can we bring back the old maps then add fish in the Waters of the old maps. The fish is the only thing I like about the new maps, well that and I like the new lonely cave better because the new lonely cave has sighnes with the list of rules unlike the old lonely cave. Other than that I think we should bring back the old maps in my opinion. The community doesn't respond well to updates and I'm worried that the server will eventually be out of users and forgotten. I wish the server were more popular.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:01:45 am by D.J.Y »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Here are all of my good ideas.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 09:55:53 pm »
You've created posts for some of them, so I think mod should delate them to make board more clean. ~

Completly agree with them! Also mobile version would need more attention cuz downloading all this stuff - .dll files, every folders, legendary markings and items - would kill or very slow down device. And actually it's of course impossible to open, I tried it once. x)
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 10:19:45 pm »
They all sound very cool, I would really like the messages one but all left to the coder since it depends. All pretty cool!

Offline Unfoundedfern5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 10:34:38 pm »
A mobile version is a great idea, though it's unlikely a lot of phones would be able to handle FH, let alone be able to easily control characters.
Hello, floofs!

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:49:16 pm »
Mobile option and preset maker update sound good to me

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:38:10 am »
You have a lot of wonderful ideas. A number of these I’d love to see implemented myself, but that’s all up to whatever Raz plans I guess. Thanks for sharing them here with us all <3 We appreciate all your ideas.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
Re: Here are my 11 ideas.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 08:45:18 am »
nice ideas! they sound interesting.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

D.J.Y

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 11:55:13 pm »
There is a comming soon thing that shows below the pre maker. I have heard it's been saying "comming soon" for several years. Does Raz get tired of it saying comming soon or forgot about it.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 07:20:22 am »
mhm.. theres also a tab called 'activities' when u double click on someone. why does it still say 'theres nothing here.. yet' after litteral AGES..
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 06:22:00 am »
mhm.. theres also a tab called 'activities' when u double click on someone. why does it still say 'theres nothing here.. yet' after litteral AGES..

because it had been teased as a surprise feature then nothing was done with it beyond that.

neat ideas. good stuff. i hit the like button real good.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972